Reviews for Here With You
Marit12 chapter 36 . 6/14
Just one word: WOW! Your story is amazing! It's one of the most realistic ones I've ever read! You're such a talented writer! (Did you study litterature or something? ;-P) I really LOVE this story and your writing style! I know it has been some time since you postet this simply wonderful story but I still had to say THANK YOU! And now I'm going to read the rest of your stories ;-)
Greetings from Germany!
xoxo Marit
strawberrymagic01 chapter 37 . 4/19/2014
so I was having a hsm throwback kinda week and I decided to find some fanfiction and I came across your story. I absolutely loved this story from start to finish, and I'm quite fussy so there's not many hsm stories I like! Amazing job!
Guest chapter 36 . 2/4/2013
It was absolutely amazing. It is the best fanfic I've ever read. More would be amazing. The plot was perfect. I really like the conflict with the basketball team.
StormySky09 chapter 29 . 9/28/2011
Omg, I feel sorry for them having had such an awful rehearsal.

I had completely forgotten about the idiot you starts on Troy for being in the musical, subsequently I have forgotten how Troy handles it all.

I love how Gabriella knew there was something more wrong with Troy than him just being tired.

ps. read about 5 chapters of this fic on my phone today and only now back on the pc to be able to review thats why you have all these reviews back to back lol.
StormySky09 chapter 28 . 9/28/2011
I think this has been my favourite chapter of this fic so far. You handled the conversation about Gabriella's father and Troy's reaction perfectly. Seriously you are amazing.
StormySky09 chapter 27 . 9/28/2011
Well that was a bit mean leaving it on that cliff hanger, thankfully I dont have to wait long to read the next one :)

The dinner seemed to go well. Why do all parents insist on getting the baby photos out when they have company lol.
StormySky09 chapter 26 . 9/28/2011
Thank you for going into detail with the decathlon, lol at that fact they got tested on 'basketball' of all things.

I adored the little bit of banter between T & G at the end about her having to watch at basketball game or she was dumped, I can completely see a conversation along those lines happening.
StormySky09 chapter 25 . 9/28/2011
This chapter was not boring.

Poor Troy and Gabriella, being so busy and all the stress and pressure and another side to Taylor is starting to emerge I see.

I cant wait to read about what Troy and Chad have planned.
StormySky09 chapter 24 . 9/28/2011
Lots of T&G kisses, I cant get enough of them :D

Lmao at the end bit Troy knows his mum well.

Cant wait to read about the dinner.
StormySky09 chapter 23 . 9/27/2011
Again another fab chapter, Troy's mum watching them lol.

I'm glad Gabriella is trying to stop over thinking things with regards to kissing Troy and just going with it, I mean come on it's Troy!
StormySky09 chapter 22 . 9/27/2011
Lmao at the Zac references in this chapter.

I loved the conversation about their insecurities and feelings for one another.

Off to read the next chapter now :)
StormySky09 chapter 21 . 9/25/2011
Aww, he love that he is now calling her Gabi and I adore how he keeps checking that she is ok with everything he is doing.

Still loving the pace of this fic. I should be going to bed but I am off read the next chapter :D
Guest chapter 20 . 9/25/2011
I completely forgot what time of year this story was set, so I was a little surprised when you mentioned Valentine day lol.

Troy is so adorable, even if they aren't officially boyfriend and girlfriend yet, there is no way she could turn him down after that, not that I think she would have anyway :D

Chad giving Tayor the rose was really sweet too.

Oh, oh, the ruler incident with the initials, I totally remember doing stuff like that to my books, folders, rulers etc lol
StormySky09 chapter 19 . 9/25/2011
I really liked this chapter with the gang all hanging out together. I adored Gabriella reaction to horror movies, kinda like mine really lol.

I cant wait until T&G kiss again and she hopefully doesnt pull away this time.
StormySky09 chapter 18 . 9/24/2011
Lmao at Troy's dream, typical teenage boy lol.

I loved how he showed up on her balcony after not seeing her for a day just so he could kiss her.

I am really enjoying reading this fic again :D