Reviews for Kim Possible: Christmas Among Friends
fedorasarecool chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I like the way you used the Christmas music as a contrast to the explosions and fighting, and the annual Christmas truce idea works very well. Everything always happens at Christmas! (The Doctor has it worse, he usually has an alien army about to destroy the planet, or a space ship crashing into London or something)
OtisSpofford chapter 3 . 4/27/2010
I like this story. First off, it’s very well written, especially if this is your first attempt of any type of fiction. Also well constructed. Good characters (one of the fun things about writing into the future of the series is the virtually limitless directions they can take) and also simply an entertaining story. I’ll for sure be reading more of your work.
kp83 chapter 3 . 5/2/2009
This is an awesome story! Action, Drama, Comedy, Romance mixed together always make for a good story. I loved how Kim and Ron interacted with each other in this story. It was so sweet. They are certainly going to have their hands full with MMP twins! Thanks for giving us such an entertaining story!
Sircot chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
Hug-transportation? Odd, but awesome. I liked the whole scared Dementor thing too. You had a mild inconsistency with the date, but then again, it didn't matter to the story. It sounds like you have experience dealing with the scary pregnant woman thing ;). Great story. You can definitely work solo.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 3 . 12/23/2008
wonderful fanfic. suits the season.

Merry christmas to you!
Aero Tendo chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
Now THIS was a totally awesome story, worthy of a double Boo-yah!

I was so moved by it, that it brought me to tears. :) Not kidding!

The use of the Christmas music (My fav time of the year) and the clever use of the clock in chapter 2, combined with that mystical touch was just great. This story EASILY belongs in my favorites section and I am certain that I'll read it again when Christmas rolls around. The views of both Kim and Ron were very nicely done and the way you had Kim react to Ron being blasted was just totally heart-touching and cool! :)

I want to add this, if Niquest doesn't like Kim and Ron being stuck with MMP powered twins. I sure hope he doesn't read my "All Grown Up" stories because I've stuck the couple with not 1 pair of twins but SIX children, all of whom are twins! ;)

Keep up the great work!
Sentinel103 chapter 3 . 8/2/2008
Mr. Bear, I guess I'd better review this after reading it for about the 10th time. (sorry thought I'd already done it and would get kicked off). The high point is Kimmie is PG with twins MMP ninja twins at that. Oi what a problem. Now Ron is going to he MMP powered PG wife too. It jut keeps getting better for the Ron man. Good thing he can cook. Seriously though, Ron has the beginnings of his family, and he has the tools to protect them and keep them safe from harm. I expect Kim to be a good mommie and Ron to be a good daddie. Yep, the beginnings of a clan of heros.

Thanks,

Larry (Sentinel 103)
Michael Howard chapter 3 . 4/29/2008
Very nice blend of humor, action, and sentiment in the conclusion to your first, hopefully not last, KP fan fic. I'd be interested in seeing more like this.
Michael Howard chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
Interesting take on the intermmitent nature of the MMP, and very true to Ron's character. I don't look at other people's reviews until I send in my own, but I hope that no one takes you to task for your inclusive representation of religion. I myself think you handled that hot button issue very well.
Michael Howard chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Nice begining to this story. The way you blend the scene and the song lyrics together is quite original, I think, and certainly effective.

Good work here!
kaiokken chapter 3 . 3/6/2008
Well done man... loved this story. Hope you write some more soon...
Niquest chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
Just found this story (didn't know you'd written one unfortunately), so I didn't get a chance to read it at Christmas.

But that doesn't change the fact that its an excellent short story.

I loved the plot line, and the story as a whole was well written.

In regards to the story itself, I thought it was very touching. I like the ideas you came up with regarding how the Mystical Monkey Powers work. The thing with him going to the gates of heaven on Christmas eve was definitely touching.

However, even I wouldn't stick Kim and Ron with TWINs with mystical monkey power. That's just mean.

Just Kidding, great story.

Can't wait to read your next one.
Thomas Linquist chapter 3 . 2/3/2008
I can't really add anything beyond what the other reviewers did. I accept the gift in the spirit it was given, and the challenge that was never really intended, to make my stories the best possible (no pun inteded) that I can.

Thomas
screaming phoenix chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
A nice Christmas to know that Ron finally accepts his MMP. I hope to read many more tale from you in the future.
Molloy chapter 3 . 12/31/2007
Very pleased that everything turned out okay.

If one hadn't read the second chapter, she would be tempted to think this story was headed toward becoming a holiday-themed song-fic of "Seven Spanish Angels" as sung by Ray Charles and Willie Nelson. Point being: the inclusion of Kim's side of things at the start of this chapter brought the powerful emotions from the ending of the first chapter back home to the reader and helped make Ron's appearance all the more dramatic.

I also liked how Kim was able to talk Ron out of eliminating Dementor. Although he has now gained the confidence to use his MMP, he needs Kim's wisdom on how to use it. A fitting development since Ron always had her back when she let her "natural Kimness" get the best of her.

The ending was nice and light. The teasing between Ron and Kim a nice counterbalance to the extreme drama that they have just undergone. It also served as proof that Ron might be accepting Kim's advice about enjoying every moment and not letting worry and fear overshadow his life.

The only quibble I had was that some of the dialogue could be trimmed-not thrown out, mind you, but trimmed. It seemed to me that R and K could have said what they needed to in fewer words (not counting, of course, the passage where Kim outlined what she wants to do with her future-that was lovely).

But, again, this is a minor quibble for a first story by an author who definitely has a lot to say. In fact, as I was going through the final chapter a second time I was decidedly reminded of one of captainkodak1's earliest stories-and one of the first stories to draw me into the KP fold: "A Very Stoppable Christmas." The same degree of thoughtful and sincere storytelling is evident here.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »