Reviews for Guard My Drink
rayj829 chapter 1 . 4/19
This was perfect!
bassempire chapter 1 . 3/23
This was an absolutely beautiful story to read. That smut scene was really well written. I like how you showed Blair's trust in Chuck, and how gentle he was with her was really good to read. And I like the explanation of why she rusts him. Because he guarded her drink, anyone else would probably have expected Chuck to slip something into their drink. But yet Blair trusted him with it.
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 1/7
AMAZING, this is the first story I've read that explains and describes the events ocurred on Victrola and I think this is the best one.
Rubix84 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Loved it
Sparkleyangel chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I like your story :)
ThinkingOfRobCullen chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
AMAZING! best chair scene ever! we love 1*07, limo & victrola ;)
imjustwriting chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Perfect.
EmiEllie chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I know you wrote this ages ago but just thought I'd let you know how much I like it. I just came across it whilst looking for CB one shots (I'm having lots of Chair feelings today and wanted to read something. I knew if I started a multi-chapter I'd probably end up reading all night) and I'm glad I did. I think it's a really good portrayal of what happened and it's filled with lots of very real emotions. Lovely!
My-Darling-Clara-Oswald chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
This has too be one of the best portrayals of this scene that I've read so far! Bravo! You are brilliant!
LOHRUH chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Aww Chuck! I love Chuck and Blair! I really love this it's just perfect and adorable in a way only Chuck and Blair could be. You should really consider making more Chuck and Blair fics. If I'm hooked in a chapter, I'm sure you'd do a wonderful job in a multi chapter fic.(:
edorables chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
j'adore et je t'adore: parfait
TinaSencion chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
AAAH! GOD BLESS YOUR SOUL THAT WAS PERFECTION 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
GREAT´╝ü
chaval chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
J'adore.
miss-volturi-princess chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
really brilliant writing. totally amazing story!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »