Reviews for Yuleride
A most wonderful adventure! Poor Ron didn't stand a chance. Thank you for sharing!
itscheriee chapter 44 . 3/15
And it was under the night sky full of stars. The feeeeels~
itscheriee chapter 43 . 3/15
Oh, this has to be the most wonderful love making I've ever read. I felt their emotions, and cried while they do it. Ahhh I can feel the burning passion all the way here. Such a good writer miss. Long live to these two
WikiMe chapter 44 . 12/21/2016
Is Ms Figg the writer really passed away? Or is this merely a play with words? Or pertaining to the fact that she just simply wouldnt write anymore SSHG?

Gods, I even meant to commission her for an idea for a fic. Its so sad to hear nevertheless.
And though I've read most of her works, I regret that I only found the time to comment only now.
I would've wanted to let her know that I've enjoyed her works.
Guest chapter 44 . 10/22/2016
I loved it! Thank you for writting
Sad Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
The precious Ms. Figg has passed away. I think car from the bottom my heart for Severus and his many adventures. she loved him as much as I did and thought he was a sexy beast! I pray hard journey from here was peaceful and that she is at rest. Godspeed and you will be missed . I am sure that Severus and Hermione appreciate the many, sexy happy endings you gave them.
SadGuest chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
This precious soul has passed away! She was unique and included everyone in her body of work She had true talent and was a genuine soul. I hope her journey from here was painless and she is at peace. Godspeed, Ms. Figg...please give Alan Rickman a hug from us! Thank you for providing my Severus with a lot of hot, steamy passion making and delciousness! You were a beacon in a dark time for me.
spaceygirl67 chapter 44 . 6/1/2016
I loved every minute of it
spaceygirl67 chapter 33 . 6/1/2016
sorry about the June 11th my phone went bonkers
spaceygirl67 chapter 33 . 6/1/2016
yup June 11th
kate1309 chapter 44 . 4/23/2016
Awwww! That was such an adorable story! One of your best! I love your amazing work, and I'm very thankful that you wrote for such a long time. I'm not sure if you're still writing, if so, even better. Thanks for being such an incredible writer and you always do a great job. Thanks.
Crazykrew616 chapter 44 . 12/4/2015
awesome ending!...
Crazykrew616 chapter 33 . 12/3/2015
dude what ron said to snape about love and who he loved was just wrong... that his best mate's mom!... ass... !GO SEV! ...
Vespian chapter 44 . 6/24/2015
I loved this! One of the best Hermione/Snape fics I have read in a long time. Thank you.
LJPJCG chapter 34 . 6/12/2015
This was an excellent Ron-demption. Thanks!