Reviews for A Stroke Of Luck
CaptainYogaPants chapter 1 . 1/12
I just finished this and am about to dive head first into the sequel. I LOVED THE SHIT out of this story. I think this has been my favorite Zoro so far, OOC or not. I don't even care. And his clothes! Aaaaaahhhhhh so good. I love your writing and sense of humor. I totally guffawed loudly and often. I also had feeeeeeeelings. So good. I'm so excited to read the next one.
The dialogue, Luffy and Usopp, the interactions, all of it, just so good. I love the characterizations of everyone in this story so much. While my personal idea of Sanji is a little different than most people I absolutely was taken in by him and all The Boys. And I the setting...damn what a fun sounding place! I don't want to say 'I loved it' again but...
Thank you so much for such a fantastic story!
makarina chapter 8 . 12/15/2016
"reverse shitting" Hahahahahaha XD
vinsmokesanji chapter 20 . 12/4/2016
Ace ships Zosan ohhhhhhhhmaaiiii
MariaDRose chapter 4 . 10/9/2016
This chapter had me in stitches! I love it!
MariaDRose chapter 3 . 10/9/2016
i love Ace in thisx
siberianRS chapter 16 . 4/9/2016
Favorite. Chapter. Ever.
Someone's re-reading ASOL because it's awesome. ;) I laughed so hard I scared the cats. And they're outside. O_O (damn, we'll need new plant pots..) Can I tell you again how awesome this chapter is? It's freakin' awesome! *cheers for the hilarious inmates*
MorbidRobin chapter 20 . 3/23/2016
Lovely. The first AU fic I have ever read. The first AU fic I love.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/25/2015
If I had to describe this fic, I would say: it was INSANE and HILARIOUS.
I can count with the fingers of one hand the times I have laughed so much.

Thanks for having such a great sense of humor. ;)
Guest chapter 20 . 8/25/2015
I just hope Sanji finds a good man. A REAL MAN, who values him, who respects him, who loves him, and satisfies him. He deserves to be happy and have lots of healty sex. I have faith that our cook will seduce men, have fun and them stay with the one who is worth it.

About Zoro... he should mature and grow some balls. (Maybe if he does he could have a tinny opportunity.)
cocopuff123 chapter 20 . 8/19/2014
Throughout this whole fic I was asking myself what the fuck I was reading. But I couldn't stop this story was awesome. I was laughing so much and Zoro was just too funny. You wasn't to know the funny thing is that me and my friend read this together she's right next to me. And we read this all night together just laughing and gasping being angry. I love this story and thank you for fighting this.
Nerisel chapter 20 . 3/22/2014
This was absolutely GOLD. There are so many lines that are absolutely quote worthy in this story that my mind is completely blown. I just love everything about this story. XDDD
Animagination chapter 20 . 2/11/2014
Wait what? It was such a brilliant fic but the ending confused me. Did they get together or not?
PiratePigeon chapter 20 . 1/4/2014
Love'd it! :D
Sequel? :)
07 NIGHT chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
XDD
Yvonne Park chapter 20 . 12/10/2013
bahahaha! That ending was priceless! I'm kinda sad that Sanji and Zoro aren't actually together in the end though. I need an ending where Zoro finally admits to his love! haha anyway, great job on this story! :)

-Yvonne