Reviews for A Stroke Of Luck
siberianRS chapter 16 . 4/9
Favorite. Chapter. Ever.
Someone's re-reading ASOL because it's awesome. ;) I laughed so hard I scared the cats. And they're outside. O_O (damn, we'll need new plant pots..) Can I tell you again how awesome this chapter is? It's freakin' awesome! *cheers for the hilarious inmates*
MorbidRobin chapter 20 . 3/23
Lovely. The first AU fic I have ever read. The first AU fic I love.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/25/2015
If I had to describe this fic, I would say: it was INSANE and HILARIOUS.
I can count with the fingers of one hand the times I have laughed so much.

Thanks for having such a great sense of humor. ;)
Guest chapter 20 . 8/25/2015
I just hope Sanji finds a good man. A REAL MAN, who values him, who respects him, who loves him, and satisfies him. He deserves to be happy and have lots of healty sex. I have faith that our cook will seduce men, have fun and them stay with the one who is worth it.

About Zoro... he should mature and grow some balls. (Maybe if he does he could have a tinny opportunity.)
cocopuff123 chapter 20 . 8/19/2014
Throughout this whole fic I was asking myself what the fuck I was reading. But I couldn't stop this story was awesome. I was laughing so much and Zoro was just too funny. You wasn't to know the funny thing is that me and my friend read this together she's right next to me. And we read this all night together just laughing and gasping being angry. I love this story and thank you for fighting this.
Nerisel chapter 20 . 3/22/2014
This was absolutely GOLD. There are so many lines that are absolutely quote worthy in this story that my mind is completely blown. I just love everything about this story. XDDD
Animagination chapter 20 . 2/11/2014
Wait what? It was such a brilliant fic but the ending confused me. Did they get together or not?
PiratePigeon chapter 20 . 1/4/2014
Love'd it! :D
Sequel? :)
07 NIGHT chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
XDD
Yvonne Park chapter 20 . 12/10/2013
bahahaha! That ending was priceless! I'm kinda sad that Sanji and Zoro aren't actually together in the end though. I need an ending where Zoro finally admits to his love! haha anyway, great job on this story! :)

-Yvonne
Anon chapter 20 . 12/10/2013
FUCKING LOVED THIS HAHAHAHAHA. TOO BAD ZORO, THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING OF HIS ADVENTURE NOW. HIS DENIAL IS HILARIOUS BUT I BELIEVE IN SANJI'S MAN-WOOING SKILLS.

Man, this story has been epic. I waited years for it to be completed hahahaha. But hey, it was worth it. I would've liked for them to at least go further than a kiss but I guess this'll do lol. I wish both of them happiness soon!

Thanks for writing this great story. I hope you'll have more in store for us!
Cryselda chapter 20 . 12/9/2013
I'm crying. Its over! It was such an awesome ending but its over. Gah! I look forward to reading anything else you write in the future. You are great! 3
coolchessplayer chapter 20 . 12/9/2013
i'm so happy! It was a cute ending I love it hunny! Wow this has come a long way, and all of it was perfect, I laughed and cried so much that I can't begin to describe this story. It was real girl.
krito1389 chapter 20 . 12/9/2013
More ! God i love this fic jajaja but i want some zosan moment ...i mean we all know zoro loves Sanji but come on Sanji cant keep waiting for Zoro who is going to be in denial for a long time ...i mean Sanji cant go out with men because Zoro would kill whoever gets too close to his cook but Zoro is not giving him any...jeez
Llanyia chapter 20 . 12/9/2013
I love this story! :) I'm glad you came back to finish it. Your characterizations were great, the dialogue was hilarious, and I loved the ending. Not gratuitous or sappy, but not overt or obvious in its conclusions, it was definitely satisfying and it made me both smile and chuckle. :) When you've been in a relationship for awhile, it's the subtle stuff, the stuff done out of love and caring, that ends up being the most important. And I think that you hit that nail right on the head. :) I hope you keep writing, because I'll definitely keep reading. :P Keep up the great work.