Reviews for Can I Keep You?
britachisbride chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
very cool
Kneise chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
I've added this story to my alerts, though it seems it is probably for naught... It hasn't been updated since April, so it's likely a forgotten thing...

Which is too bad really, as it was starting to get interesting!

With my luck it will be a dead story that never will be, and I'll be left thinking about what could have been; just like Naruto and Sasuke...

As such, entertain my plea to please continue this story...

ever patiently waiting,

-Kneise
smexy chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
Update please! I am begging on my knees here! ~_~ PLEASE!
QUEENJJ123ABCRESPECTBABY chapter 3 . 5/30/2008
dude, is lyk sasuke gonna try 2 win naruto back or vice versa! they gotta be 2gether! and i think naruto should thank chouji and shikamaru, even tho he got a lot of heartbreak at first... wow... please update soon!
todo-mahem chapter 3 . 5/30/2008
T.T please hurry~ i dont no how long i can last without knowing what happens...xD
todo-mahem chapter 2 . 5/30/2008
T.T so sad D: i almost cried in that bit... :'( brilliantly written ;_;
todo-mahem chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
ah so good :D and cute
jojo661538 chapter 3 . 5/23/2008
I'll try well keep up the good work _
Dragonmanga chapter 2 . 5/7/2008
Here is a review! I love this fic A very, what's the word, bittersweet! Yes, a very bittersweet story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. If you were to give this story an actual plot, it could turn out very interesting indeed. I have no idea what though... '' heh heh. Just an idea, no need to follow though with it though :P

Once again, love it, and can't wait till the next update!
skyinthenightslove chapter 2 . 3/13/2008
omg tell me someone stops sasuke, makes him look naruto in the eye and ask him again, so that he can see the truth, let him see that naruto is scared, that he doesnt want a broken heart again, or find an old year book that proves naruto loves him/ wrote the letter. oh better yet! have shika pop up when sasukes looking at the letter and have him say 'hey isnt that narutos letter?' and then confim that it was narutos becasue he sent it! yeah awesome story!
Valheru1988 chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
o nice... hope you do another chapter. well see ya around hopefully
Zoius and the Devil chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
this is a good idea, but it's very hard to read. you keep switching tenses and writing alternately in the past and present, and the writing can get very confusing, especially when you cram a bunch of dialogue (from two different people) into one sentence. i think you should look for a beta and rewrite it.

also, the plot seems to be dragging on a bit. i mean, if Naruto now knows that Sasuke loves him back, why the hell is he walking away? and why are they so unwilling to fight for their happiness? i think Naruto would definitely fight for his happiness, as he has a very optimistic personality.

anyways, good idea, but the whole thing needs a lot of work, i think. not to be mean or anything, i'm just trying to help out.

-tac
IvvyMoon chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
This story is very bittersweet. I hope you continue with it, so we can see what exactly happened between the two of them and why they let it go.
HorsesRain chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
...Dang, I actually feel really bad for Sasuke. But even so, "Darn it Sasuke! Chase after him! It was so obvious to tell he was lying! The other way you bimbo! THE OTHER WAY!" ... Ok, I'm done now. And now that that's outta the way:

GREAT SECOND CHAPPIE! o

HorsesRain
jokergirlraine chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
aw so sad!

is there going to be more to this story?

i love it even tho i wanna cry now
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »