Reviews for Learning To Dance
Dafishpond chapter 26 . 1/30/2011
I love this story. It is a perfect continuation to the show (which just kinda ended,leaving me saying what that's it!).
CoffeeWench chapter 26 . 12/30/2010
Delightful piece!
LittleHarlequinDoll chapter 17 . 10/9/2010
This is one of the few Tin Man fics that I've bothered reviewing, because it's just that good. Most of them are completely unbelievable, or out of character, but you've captured the characters' essence as much as anyone can when the character isn't originally their own.

Also, I love the Labyrinth reference.
CinephileSandra chapter 26 . 4/19/2010
God I love this story. The romance between Cain and DG of course, but I also really loved the way you wrote Azkadellia. I thought it was a very realistic portrayal of how Az would be after the possession. Also, the sex scenes? *fans self* HOO BOY!

Well done! I am definitely a fan )
Tania-R chapter 25 . 1/15/2010
oh, so swet!
Tania-R chapter 21 . 1/15/2010
WOW. What an incredible chapter. How poignant and beautiful! The most intimate one yet. What an ethereal way to heal. Cain replacing those hateful violent touches with his own hands - cleansing her body, cleansing her soul, was the most touching and loving thing I have read in a long time. This chapter was absolute magic!
Tania-R chapter 18 . 1/15/2010
oh man! I am sure Cain was supposed to be the diversion. Oh my god! It is a girl's worst nightmare coming true...
Tania-R chapter 17 . 1/15/2010
oh man that is horrible! I am glad they are fighting back. I hope the cavalry gets to them quickly!
Tania-R chapter 16 . 1/15/2010
oh yay, I knew Jeb wasn't a traitor, Oh no poor Glitch! I hope Azkadellia and DG are ok. They kicked the puppy! BASTARDS!
Tania-R chapter 15 . 1/15/2010
Oh man please tell me he is just undercover. Or it is someone who looks like him (if it is WYATT Cain, dear girl I will hunt you down and SHOOT YOU!)Jeb can't be a traitor...I am sure he is just going undercover...I am sure that darting the two princess and Glitch is a part of some elaborate plan...maybe he has to make it look real...please, please
Tania-R chapter 14 . 1/15/2010
yay more Azkadellia. I am hoping that she is falling for Ambrose but this looks like Az/Jeb partnership. Either way it is still stellar. I really like what you have done with Az here. I think I like this short haired beauty more then the one portrayed in the actual show! OOH Cain is wearing a new uniform! Oh wow what does it look like? Is it blue and form fitting with red lapels?...sorry I have seen Neal McDonough wearing a uniform like that in another show. He looked like a prince - I was hyperventilating like an asthma prone pixie!
Tania-R chapter 13 . 1/15/2010
awesome as usual. I love how things flow so easily in this fanfic. I am so caught up in it that everything is now just wonderful! This is the first Tin Man fanfic that I have been completely enthralled by.
Tania-R chapter 12 . 1/15/2010
ye ha!
Tania-R chapter 11 . 1/15/2010
Oh a puppy how cute...
Tania-R chapter 10 . 1/15/2010
Al Qaeda - LMAO!

You almost scared me there for a second thinking one of the royal family was dead or that Azkadellia had be framed or worst lost her mind and went on a killing spree. I just want to tell you how much I love this story. I hope to see more or Az as I go through this. I especially love our saucy younger princess and her robe dropping act! Cains sensuous eyes causes havoc with my heart beat!