Reviews for Not What You Think
Stormreaver01 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Interesting and different perspective, briefly touched on. Interesting look at how Jack considered all his team in view of sex ... interesting perspective really, for a man whose focus is supposed to be on leading a team to save the world from alien threats, rather than rating them for shaggability. Shows up the depths of shallowness Jack displays. Another funny thing, in the series Ianto's and Jack's relationship was evident, if not displayed often. Funny too that Jack didn't love Gwen enough to stay when she asked him to. Maybe because he finally acknowledged that he actually LOVED Ianto Jones and not Gwen. He came back for sure, but not because of his supposed love for Gwen.
SoraiaGomes chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I like it so much *-*

Please write a sequel : $
bobbymcfoogle chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Thank you! Finally, a realistic Jack/Ianto story. I get so fed up with people glorifying their relationship to make it something idealistic and romantic, when we really know it isn't that simple or good ... Your paragraph about Ianto captured them PERFECTLY.

Having read a few of your other stories (working my way through them ... they're brilliant so far!), you have a really fluid writing style that is a complete joy to find on here after having had to sift through those others who just don't compare.

Well done again.
PinkFairy727 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Wow! Interesting, I liked it a lot.
noname123 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Wow... not how I usually like to think of Jack/Ianto, but this is really good. Very powerful. Keep up the good work!

~hunter