Reviews for The Five Stages of Grief Plus Five Years Later
han8661 chapter 12 . 4/17/2010
Aw! Awsome story! I LOVE it! Well done! five star!
Richie117 chapter 10 . 6/12/2009
Finally I pulled myself together and translated this chapter. The ceremony seemed really beautiful ;3 You're very talented to create the world this way. And Wilson is so happy here, that my heart ached every time I remembered it's only a dream. ;-(

I know I'm weird, but even if it's so painful to me, I'm dying to know every detail of their past. Is there a chance that Wilson find House's tapes? On the other hand, it probably wouldn't be good for him. He surely would spend hours listening Greg's voice and crying.

I'm overwhelmed by feeling sorry for him in this story. He's so vulnerable and yet strong enough to survive the nightmare his life has turned into. If I were him, I wouldn't be able to do this, that's for sure.
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 12 . 6/11/2009
aw, thats just so sweet. I'm glad he got to keep the dog. :]
arabellaw chapter 12 . 6/2/2009
OMG! poor George! At least Barb loved him enough to let him go to a better place

I'm so happy for Wilson, he's not going to be alone. He's got that awesome dog that loves rock!

I really liked how things turned out. Great done.

Ok, again I hope everything is well. Take care of yourself.

kisses.

Ara.
Max Gat chapter 12 . 5/25/2009
Aw!

"He would pour cold water all over him and leave him outside for long periods of time." Sounds familiar... :P

Thanks for updating! Any news when "The Road To Love" will be updated?
Eredis chapter 12 . 5/25/2009
Yay, Wilson gets to keep Greg!

I was gonna be so sad if Greg was going to be taken away from Wilson.

Greg was indeed more similar to House than I thought.

Keep up the amazing work!
Suann chapter 12 . 5/25/2009
Poor Greg, no lick with Fathers"( Glad he's staying with the one person who will love him more then life it's self")

arabellaw chapter 11 . 5/23/2009
Oh noes! poor Wilson, please let Greg's owner have a good heart and just let Wilson keep him or something. He really needs him in his life.

Great chapter dear!

I hope you're doing well!

hugs, kisses, and many love!

Ara.
Max Gat chapter 11 . 5/21/2009
Uh oh!

Thanks for the update - and ew.. Algebra.. been there and done that.
Eredis chapter 11 . 5/19/2009
I was happy when I found an e-mail alert for a new chapter of this story.

This was a cute chapter. Greg on the piano made me chuckle.

Keep on writing!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 11 . 5/19/2009
Short but great. :)
micetea chapter 11 . 5/19/2009
Doggie Greg can rock") Like you!

Eredis chapter 10 . 5/11/2009
Another wonderful chapter!

It was cute how Greg got Wilson's cellphone and brought it to him. Also, after Wilson woke up from his dream I felt so sad!

Keep up the good work. I'm curious to see what happens next to Wilson and Greg.
Max Gat chapter 10 . 5/7/2009
Another fantastic update!

Cant wait for the next one!

Emma
Suann chapter 10 . 5/7/2009
That was so sweet even if the end was a bit tart"/ Maybe in the end you can show all of them together in Heaven. I wonder what will happen to Wilson if the Dog died? I think he would just give up.

53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »