Reviews for The Guidebook
LilMissLovett chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
omg, would it be ok if i do one of these for a dif movie lyke The Dark Knight and Twilight? i would give you credit 4 the idea!
x.BadWolfRose.x chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
you are a very very strange individual...

But I love this little guidebook. SO funny and actually a quite insightful little character analysis.

Although I think you should add an Ana-Maria UnitTM onto the list of ones Jack Sparrow gets on well with. In fact... can you make a guidebook page for Ana-Maria? I just bought an Ana-Maria UnitTM and for some reason she refuses to stop muttering about Jack stealing her boat repeatedly. Should I buy her a new boat?

x
BloodofthePen chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Wonderfully creative and highly amusing! _

On to the next unit!
Xx.maddy-sparx.xX chapter 4 . 1/7/2008
i have a question for the barbossa unit! my barbossa unitTM keeps leaving apple cores lying around my house, and whenever i buy more apples he eats them all within a few hours. what should i do?

and i like the x's in my name too. thank you. and i also think its an extraordinarily unique idea that i hope nobody steals and if they do SHAME ON YOU! okay. that's all.
illogical squeeks chapter 4 . 1/6/2008
Haha, two more great chapters! Oh, and this line;

"It seems a Suethor has gotten hold of him and fed him coffee beans."

Is that an xXoCeaNRoMaNCeLoVeXx reference? Har har... I wrote that, you know. ;) Flattered. If it isn't, then-well, obviously, great minds think alike! Also, I'm alreading fearing Harold. Then again, I got a full-sized cast of a human skeleton that I named Nigel for Christmas.

Common Question for Cutler Beckett:

I accidentally forgot the sugar in my Cutler Beckett UnitTM's tea, and now he hates me. How can I make it up to him?

squeeks x
hurricane1714 chapter 4 . 1/5/2008
hahahaha! who to do next? Norrington me no like him. and now I must bid you ado essay writing calls.
xAquatic-Gypsyx chapter 4 . 1/5/2008
Lol! This stuff is great! I think you should do a Ragetti or Pintel one...And I got a question that applies to any Unit.

I got two of the same unit and they keep beating up each other!

Now for a Ragetti one...

I bought Ragetti the Pintel UnitTM, and they can't get along! I think Pintel is going homicidal...(sp?)
xotwiirlgiirlxo chapter 4 . 1/5/2008
very funny :)

you should do units for beckett & norrington...

update soon!

-kammi
jbduenweg chapter 4 . 1/5/2008
DO BECKETT DO BECKETT DO BECKETT!

jb
Kchan88 chapter 2 . 12/15/2007
I adore this fic, it is really hilarious! I also love that it's pro Willabeth. I can't wait for the next installment!
Xx.maddy-sparx.xX chapter 2 . 12/15/2007
hilarious i love it! i can't wait until you do the jack sparrow unitTM lol! and the villains.
Writing Therapist chapter 2 . 12/15/2007
I love reading these, hope you write more soon.
illogical squeeks chapter 2 . 12/15/2007
Somehow, I really love this! Though it isn't, strictly, a story-if you've checked and it doesn't break any rules-then that's all hunky-dory! It's a very original idea, and I love the idea of it, though you seem fairly aggresive towards Sparrabethers! :P

Elizabeth and Will are alright, but I can't wait to get to more interesting characters-I wonder what madness will ensue from the Davy Jones Unit, or the Cutler Beckett Unit? The villains are always more fun... xD I'm adding this to alerts, and will be awaiting the next chapter.

The world needs more unique parodies-not the same, worn-out old clich├ęs, and this does just the job. :)

squeeks x