Reviews for Escape From Akatsuki Castle
Haru chapter 1 . 7/2
Itachis glasses, huh.
Sook03 chapter 1 . 2/20
Ohmigod this was hilarious. Sai was so funny. I cant. I just cant. A for effort and execution :333
Magpies and Pie chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
This was absolutely hilarious! Well-executed humour and bless Konan having to do all the desk work
Nydonnin chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
How do I explain that this is complete and utter crack?
Oh wait, I just did.
eenayde chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Ha! One of the best crack fics I've ever read. XD I love this! It really made me lol! ;)
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Hahahahaha! That was an awesome one-shot story! Awesomely original! Heh...way to go Sai! And yay for not a romance story! I'm getting sick and tired of those. And the humor! Hilarious! Love every second of it! And yeah for Hidan learning something! And their escape was really really funny! I hope Hidan is ok. Keep on writing!
thatgirlingrey chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
You had me laughing all the way through, xD I loved the part where Sakura and Sai was in the puppet's body and Hidan was attacked when he said the magazine Sasori subscribed to had arrived, oh and when Pein was bitching about how to pose was hilarious. It's simply said that I love every moment of it but I am curious, how did sakura get in the akatsuki base anyway? Hahaha
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Please don't delete this; fanfiction has recently implemented a "no copying policy" on all fanfics to stop plagiarism, which means that all innocent readers can no longer copy and paste sentences to critique, and can definitely not copy and paste amazing fanfics anywhere.
The Shuiro Amaya chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
So hilarious I thought I would die of laughter. Perfect ending, perfect humor, perfect escape scene, and Sakura teaching Hidan anatomy was so priceless I had to stop to laugh for two minutes straight.
Because I kept glancing back at the screen, accidentally rereading it and then bursting into laughter again.
I NEED THIS IN MY FAVORITES SO MUCH.
Kanpai,
Scarlet
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Nearly crying. So funny! Throughout the whole thing I was laughing so hard. Just brilliant! XD
Namakemono8 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Yay Kinky games! Loved Sai's attitude about the whole thing! Blood thirsty Sakura was cool too!
Guile chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
This is the best Sakura-gets-abducted-by-Akatsuki fic ever. Ever ever.
Conan-Ai chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
OMG LOL THIS IS SOOOOOOO HILARIOUS! Seriously! I nearly died laughing when I read Tobi's 'A pony, preferably a nice one with a silky mane' XDDD
Shuriken kaatsu chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Funniest akatsuki crack yet!
Calemirneth Evans Potter chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I nearly died while reading this fic, my favorite part was when Sai said he stole Itachi glasses and when Sakura slam her fist on the dashboard and Hidan got pierced. It was really enjoyable!