Reviews for Wolf's Intent
blackbloodywolf chapter 26 . 4/9
I wish this story would continue
Psycho-Silversong13 chapter 28 . 1/5
I know that it's been nearly six years since this was last updated, and that asking for an update is probably a lost cause, so I won't plead, beg, demand, suggest, or ask for an update. But what I will do is follow the story, hope for the best, and congratulate you on a well-thought-out, well-written story that captured my attention and left me wanting more.
KAW2015HPLOVER chapter 28 . 11/3/2016
AWESOME! MORE please...
Xx.Kari.Ry.xX chapter 28 . 5/29/2016
If this is complete, can please mark it as such? It's confusing to new readers and, if it is complete, I don't want to get my hopes up for a new chapter.
Guest chapter 28 . 4/7/2016
This is truly one of the better Harry/Fenrir stories. Character development is great. I'm so sad it hasn't been updated in forever! :-(
myra9 chapter 28 . 2/4/2016
This is such a great story. Very original as well. Sad that it's been abandoned :(
Digiporklo chapter 28 . 9/21/2015
This steamy werewolf love story is great!

I hope you update soon because I can't get enough of it. I'm more of a story in a day person than a chapter in a week.

Anyway I'm looking forward to seeing where the story goes next (I'm hoping for Harry showing Lereux who's boss)

:) keep up te great work.
lilyflower101 chapter 28 . 6/8/2015
Please continue this story!
Watermelonsmellinfellon chapter 10 . 6/8/2015
Sorry, but Harry's a bit of an idiot. Like, 'no, I'm not going to listen to the werewolf who obviously knows more about werewolves than I do. And instead I'm going to trust and become friends with people who forced me to stay with them when I didn't want to'. Themes likes this piss me off and I can't go any further, sorry.
sameguest under chapter 10 . 5/25/2015
Ohh right should have applied some patience before making assumptioms
Guest chapter 7 . 5/25/2015
How come lupin didn't smell Harry being a lycan barer when he encountered Harry during third year while teaching?
PurlyLoo chapter 28 . 4/19/2015
This is a fantastic story and I very much enjoyed reading it, twice! I really hope that you would consider continuing it Harry Fenrir is my favourite pairing and there just isn't enough of it.
The Imaginarium of Roma chapter 28 . 4/4/2015
Will there be another chapter?
youngdestiny chapter 28 . 12/3/2014
Oh come on! You can't just leave it there! Update! You have to! I love this story! Could you just write to after harry had his pups! Pretty please!
Love