Reviews for Wolf's Intent
guest chapter 3 . 8/12
this is one of the rare fanfiction that are perfect
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 4 . 2/6
Mm mmm mm! Fenrir has spoken like a legit brainwashing kidnapper. You abduct him when he just went through what anyone would consider traumatic, refuse to let him know where he is exactly, refuse to contact any of his guardians or the authorities for his well being and refuse to let him contact them, refuse to let him leave, refuse to give him his wand which is a tool and personal possession that allows him to not only feel safer but be more independent, refuse to tell him who you really are, refuse to tell him why you want him, lie repeatedly about being his family when you aren't, trick him into calling you by a term of endearment as if that's your name, and lie to him about genuinely caring for him when you actually don't and only care about WHAT he is and what he can do for you and your pack as a result. Lmao, I was interested in this story but it seems like it's gonna be another of those Stockholm syndrome type Harry/Fenrir stories and I've read enough of those so I'm good. I mean he's already feeling confused/conflicted cuz he knows he was kidnapped after being "rescued" and that he shouldn't trust them but they aren't acting like or treating him how he expects a kidnapper to treat him. Then there's the implications of his own biology/instincts acting up on him likely due to interference of Fenrir's bite "activating" his werewolf gene before he gets fully turned. Which, as has been established, he's only getting turned with "consent" because it'll be easier on the kidnapper. I'm sure this story is as good a read as the better stories I've read for this ship but it's just not really the...hmmmm...story line(?) I'm looking for right now. Good job on writing so many chapters tho! Plenty people seem to love it.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 3 . 2/6
*breathes in* Mah Boi! This is called kidnapping. Recognize!
221BookLord chapter 28 . 4/30/2018
Was this the end? I loved the story, the plot, the whole shebang! Harry was such a lovely breeze of new ideas and great personality. I didn't really get as much into Fenrir's life as I'd hoped and he seemed cold and distant in parts but that usually is the Alpha's "thing". I enjoyed every moment of reading this though and wished that it continued.
Qtsarahanne chapter 28 . 9/5/2017
Great story, I really hope you continue it at some point!
Qana Luella chapter 28 . 7/24/2017
Wow a good story, really wish you would complete it. I am hooked.
Menjiko chapter 28 . 5/15/2017
I was wondering if you moved to another site to finish this story. It's really good!
blackbloodywolf chapter 26 . 4/9/2017
I wish this story would continue
Psycho-Silversong13 chapter 28 . 1/5/2017
I know that it's been nearly six years since this was last updated, and that asking for an update is probably a lost cause, so I won't plead, beg, demand, suggest, or ask for an update. But what I will do is follow the story, hope for the best, and congratulate you on a well-thought-out, well-written story that captured my attention and left me wanting more.
KAW2015HPLOVER chapter 28 . 11/3/2016
AWESOME! MORE please...
Xx.Kari.Ry.xX chapter 28 . 5/29/2016
If this is complete, can please mark it as such? It's confusing to new readers and, if it is complete, I don't want to get my hopes up for a new chapter.
Guest chapter 28 . 4/7/2016
This is truly one of the better Harry/Fenrir stories. Character development is great. I'm so sad it hasn't been updated in forever! :-(
myra9 chapter 28 . 2/4/2016
This is such a great story. Very original as well. Sad that it's been abandoned :(
Digiporklo chapter 28 . 9/21/2015
This steamy werewolf love story is great!

I hope you update soon because I can't get enough of it. I'm more of a story in a day person than a chapter in a week.

Anyway I'm looking forward to seeing where the story goes next (I'm hoping for Harry showing Lereux who's boss)

:) keep up te great work.
lilyflower101 chapter 28 . 6/8/2015
Please continue this story!
1,331 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »