Reviews for Moon Gazing
JBubbles chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Aw! So cute this one! Thrilling, exciting, a real novel quality when they first met, the calculating and beautiful game of flirtation. Aw! I'm so in love again with this OTP!

Adored it!
Fatal Mars chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Simple romance how endearing. I was shocked at the bold statment of Jupiter near the end. I guess hanging out with Minako could make her more bold. I see her as a step up from Ami when it comes to those things.
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Love fics about the Silver Millennium. You should write a longer one. _
Elen-Di chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
D

I love all your snippets. They make me so happy. I found it interesting how you made Jupiter the youngest, only 14...
Vbabe11 chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
oh mako is such a romantic. :)
raye85 chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
cute, very cute. well i wish i could see what happens after this. well i womder if jupiter will be thinking after this.
Shadowglen chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Hey there!

I'm glad to help you along! Tell Firefly that I appreciate her sentiments, but since I work as a police officer and volunteer as a firefighter, I'm ALWAYS out in storms. In fact, as I write this I'm sitting in my cruiser in the middle of a whiteout. Go figure.

Well, on to the review. This is for this one shot, and your other one, Golden Touch. In general I really liked them, they were short, fluffy moments in time. I think as an overall story there was mot much there to support them, as things were referenced but not really fleshed out. For one shots, that is just fine, but if you plan on doing more with this, you may want to think out a little more backstory.

The main reason I say this because I think that these little blurbs might actually be nice to add into your current longer story, Dreamer's Kingdom, perhaps as memories. I don't mean verbatim, but perhaps referenced. I especially liked the touch about Mina marking Kunz. That sort of thing seems to me to be the type that might last through death.

Ok, well this has taken me a little over four hours to write, people are starting to hit the roads, and I mean that literally, so I must be off.

Thanks for sharing!

Shadowglen
Merry Faerie chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
That was very cute. And nice ending line .
persian85033 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
This is my favorite one yet, I think! Can't wait for when Mars and Jedeite meet, and Mercury and Zoicite.
Valkyrie Celes chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Aww, that was so sweet. Nephrite's so charming, isn't he?

Another great job! :)