Reviews for The Million Dollar Fairy
iheartkatamari chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
I'm sure loving this story! I like how they foiled Remy and Mr. Crocker, and it was very cool to see Big Daddy. I also thought Remy's punishment was very amusing. LOL!
Linzerj chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
HAHAHAHAHA Remy has a boil! HA! That was a great story! I it!
Linzerj chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
WOWZA! I really like it alot, and i like how you used stuff from real episodes to compliment it all.
Linzerj chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
Does anyone catch him? Oh, wait, I can just read on. Duh. Anywhoo, I think your story is really good. My stories suck. The titles of my stories are better than my plots! You've got a real knack for writing. Ever think about becoming an author?
Linzerj chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I like how you used actual stuff from FOP. Its really good.
Expatkiwi chapter 5 . 1/19/2008
Ah, A-SNOB's fame has spread far and wide. Nice ending, and even nicer that Remy is sporting a boil...
Expatkiwi chapter 4 . 1/13/2008
Remy really doesn't learn, does he? The ungrateful little so-and-so... Good Chapter.
Expatkiwi chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
I don't mind. I enjoy your stories.
Tamie123 chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
This is interesting. How will Timmy stop everyone from revealing his Fairy God Parents?
Dragonwhisperer chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
This is a great story, and I especially love how you keep Cosmo so in character, and for that matter, how well you keep everyone in character! I'm waiting patiently for the next chapter. Happy Holidays!
Expatkiwi chapter 2 . 12/20/2007
Well, I can now see what a bounty like a cool million dollars will do... What is going to happen to Timmy, Cosmo and Wanda now?
Tall T chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
A nice story idea, and a very fun read so far. I hope you'll continue it.
Wandafan9895 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007

really cool story :D

please complete it XD

Expatkiwi chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Okay, that's a good story idea, and a good start. I like it.