Reviews for Heartprism
ScarletClexstar chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
The best Aerith-featured fanfics I've ever read! Ever! Well detailed and thoroughly written! I love all the stories here! The ones featuring RikuxAerith (the story was CUTE!, DemyxAerith (now one of my fav pairings too 3), CidxAerith (didn't think it could happen. But oh, you've made it so legit! Excellent work here! Even though you proclaimed you were half asleep through the whole process of writing this), AxelxAerith (why did you stop there? I wanted more! 3), and DonaldxAerith. Basically, I love all of 'em! But it seems that you forgot AerithxXemnas you said you were gonna post as well? Oh! And here's another suggestion: AerithxSephiroth!
Dreamhare chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Oooh, this is such a well-written story of chapters~! 8D You have Aerith IC really, really well, and each pairing is so sweet and adorable~ x3 If I may make a request? JackxAerith? Might be because I am watching PotC at the moment, but I find the idea rather charming and savvy~ xDD Happy writing~!
sol grand chapter 8 . 1/6/2010
Aww, that was so darn cute! I just loved the way you potrayed Donald and Aerith. I love how you plugged Sora in there also. :3 great job as always, Sammy! :D
kikofreako chapter 8 . 1/2/2010
I almost stopped reading at the pairing- but then I thought, "Hey, it's SecretBox... it's going to be good." And I am definitely glad I kept reading. It's a great portrayal of their characters, and of course your descriptions never cease to inspire. (You, by the way, were the inspiration for one of my fics, Diapaneity) Anyway.

I do wish that Squeeinx had showed the tougher side of Aerith. She /is/ a fighter, after all. Nice to see such a nice interpretation of what could have / should have happened in-game.

-Akiko
pinkpower chapter 8 . 1/2/2010
That was too awesome! Again, your usage of words astounds me! You're such a genius when it comes to writing. You shouldn't be writing a fanfiction, but a book! Excellent work!
NinjaSheik chapter 8 . 1/2/2010
COOL~!
Ereluna chapter 8 . 1/2/2010
Hey, BB... I've been trying to get ahold of you for a while now... xD How are you? Doing well, I hope! Message me back~

As for the chapter... you know I love it. Donald/Aerith is completely new to me but, this was so well-written, as per usual and I fell in love with it! Hard to tell you had writer's block at all. I'm glad you've gotten back into the groove~

I'm so sorry, btw, to have lost contact with you for this long, I hope you aren't angry with me.

~Brittany
The Great Naxa chapter 8 . 1/2/2010
This is AMAZING!

Seriously this is perfection. Donald was love! Seriously he was so cute and sweet yet utterly funny and grumpy XD Aerith was amazing as usual. This was just the right amount. Not to much, not to little. Perfect. Seriously this is my favorite in Heartprism and I will be reading it multiple times 3 Let me tell you I was grinning like an idiot :D When Donald got hurt I was like, "oh noez!" but oh! look there! What's that in the sky? Is it a gummi ship? Is it a star? No! it's-it's AERITH! BAM. Heartless owned by the flowergirl. :3 I love her oh so much xD and Donald 3 and you dedicated this to me... I love it :D This is a masterpiece :3 It seriously is, you should be proud of this D: And the ending with Goofy...awe 3 Donald is so darn tootin cute 3 Haha and HELL YEAH Aerith is both powerful on and off the battlefield 8D

Baah I loved this. Seriously. You heard me over the phone XD I was freakin out lol :D :D :D

love always -

-YOUR NAMI
spirithamburger chapter 8 . 1/2/2010
You wrote Donrith. You wrote realistic, canon-compliant, totally real and possible Donrith.

~SQUE~

I swear, you could write Aerith/Alice and make it real and beautiful and I would totally ship it, because I could reference your story and be all, "See? SEE? It could totally happen!"

Mwe, a SecretBox ficlet, just the perfect way to start a new year. :3
SylverEyes chapter 6 . 9/11/2009
Ah, I love it! Sorry this took so long-I just kind of fail, but uh. Yeah. Axel/Aerith is one of my guilty pleasures. I just kind of whore him out to everyone that I can. XD I'll be PMing you soon~
Foi chapter 7 . 8/22/2009
Wow I have never seen this before and I love it so sweet :D
spirithamburger chapter 7 . 8/21/2009
OMG.

O. M. G.

I ship it now. Yes, Yuffie/Moogle/Aerith. In the sense of happy snuggly cupcake times.

Gads, your Yuffie voice is AMAZING, adorable and flawed and nervous and overconfident at the same time. I love how she's stil lscared of storms, even though she's tried not to be, and how Aerith's presence comforts her so much.

E, this made me squee SO MUCH.

ALSO: Which would be a major pain in the freaking chocobo butt to clean up.

BEST LINE EVER.
pinkpower chapter 7 . 8/20/2009
The ending line was brilliant, and OMG! I love this pairing now! Good work.
sol grand chapter 7 . 8/19/2009
I've never read a Yurith before and this is quite cute. I really love how you potray Yuffie and Aerith. :]

I LOL'd at the end. xD
Eternally AquaBlue chapter 7 . 8/18/2009
“Why is there a moogle in the kitchen?”

hahahaha squall!