Reviews for On the Wing
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Ooh! Yummy. XD
Yoru Hana1 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Hm. Is it being a member of the mile-high club when you ARE the plane?
C.A.F-U chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
lol love the ending. *giggle,snort* I was reading this while listening to the chicken dance it was very funny.:3
Sear chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Oh, sweet. Fireflight is so delightful and cute. I'd wanna be the first to overload him at mach two as well...
StatiChrome chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
naughty jets!

BTW, nice story.

but whats overloading at Mach 2?
Taipan Kiryu chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Certainly there are tons of things humans could never understand, overloading at Mach 2 being one of them.

This story was absolutely amazing! Thank you for sharing it.
shloop chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
It's not rape, it's sex you didn't know you wanted
Byrnstar chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Alt mode fun...don't see too much of it. Very nice. :P
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Naughty, NAUGHTY Seekers!

XD

Try listening to this as a background to web-surfing for about 5 minutes or so.

It's addictive, and fun!

ToaVeka chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Okay, I'll admit that was rather cute, and well-written... And this is coming from a serious non-slash Aerialbot fan. I don't usually read so when I clicked this, it made for a nice change. Glad to have found it
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Heh, that was great. I like poor Fireflight.
AzureOcelot chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Heh, cool. Energy sex. Go Flighty! Nice to see the Seekers at least have some taste. I like your little Aerialbot fics... need to get back to work on mine I guess. Good work!
Bluebird Soaring chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Very interesting...sounds like the seekers did something right for a change...so Fireflight is now a member of the mile high club, right? Just the ego boost he needed )
TheShadowCat chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Poor Fireflight. Very cute.
P.A.W.07 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
now that was a new pairing ... I found it kind of intresting accually. Wonder what Fireflight would do if confronted my the two seekers again?