Reviews for Intuition
Julia chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
K for a second i hated you.
Shawn cant die.

By the way- two obvious erros. Sorry to sound like a TOTAL TURDBURGER BUT EH

1. LASSIE*** Not Lassi. Beginners mistake bud dont worry
2. Lassie has . not brown
thanks :)
julia chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Dplover13 chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Love it :-) if u do a sequel make it that Shawn was reincarnated :-)
joerainbird chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
love the theme and story line but surely lassiter has the most amazing blue eyes not brown?
ChubbyTabby chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
That was awesome! Off to read the sequel!
Umino Akiko chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
*radiating an aura of pure evil and blood lust* Pardon me while I go kill... Everything I can reach.
Senaki Mira chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
...Hell. Yes. *smirks*

I just LOVE reading/watching things with gore in it. (Not watching it in horror movies, but that's the only exception, I guess.)
Muirgen Monet chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Freaky, but good. Though I do find it a little bit of a stretch that Lassiter returned the kiss. Not only are they in a horribly gruesome crime scene, Shawn kissed him in front of tons of people.

Anyway, this is still very ominous and an interesting story.
Doyle0915 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Oh damn! Good stuff!

Don't know why Shawn kissed Lassi (eww much)
Hank Riddle chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
Lovely story, although the lack of build-up to the Shawn/Lassiter threw me a bit. Still, dramatic license and all. :)

However, what threw me right out of the drama of Shawn's fading last moments was the paramedic *removing the knife*. We would never remove any penetrating object on-site; it'd just make whatever trauma that'd happened much, much worse. The knife is keeping the wound more or less sealed, and to remove it would cause all sorts of complications. We'd stabilize it and move like hell, so the doctors at the hospital with all their specialized equipment could deal with it the right way.

Other than that, though, not bad. :) Off to read the sequel!
A maze thing chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
This was awesome! I loved how you gave Shawn psychic powers, but he was even in denial over them, at least at first. But that was incredibly sad! Sacrifing himself to save the others! Gah! I loved the line "It all comes down to that little spark of intuition that can save peoples lives, if someone is willing to make the sacrifice." And since I know you've written and completed the sequel, I can't be mad at you, though I don't think I could be either way, this story was just too amazing for me to be mad. I totally loved this, and I'm gonna go check out the sequel!
Youtube Slut chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Aww. Don't die Shawn u can't
ZedPM chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
-glares at screen-

You should probably glad I can't see you right now, 'cos my evil looks have been said to send people cowering into corners.

-goes off in search of sequal-
ZedPM chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
In view of my last reviews, I'm going to avoid simply saying 'cringes'. But that's pretty accurate. NO SHAWN!
StarCat13 chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
Wow, that was intense. If you do write a sequel I will read it.