Reviews for The Good Kind of Wrong
xBlondeBelle chapter 6 . 7/3/2009
OMG awsome

this was the first fanfic i ever read and its pure awsomeness lol
jojocheer28 chapter 6 . 11/27/2008
Great chapter! I can't wait fo the next :D
rory21 chapter 6 . 11/25/2008
Ow poor Ashley still hurting because of Matt :( STUPID STUPID MATT! Ops, sorry lol.

And Jeff thinking of her and how he can someway 'make it up' to her is just... aw so so so sweet! Gotta love him! And the whole Randy's speech on how everyone should be happy on Christmas made me smile, what a cutie :D

...also i'm glad Jeff doesn't think anymore that Randy was talking to a tree. LMAO.

Can't wait to see what Jeff is coming up with to cheer Ash up! Keep it up amica mia cause this is just AWESOME!
elliexhardy chapter 6 . 11/25/2008
Poor Ash, it sucks that she still isn't over Matt..but she will soon...hopefully. I hope Jeff is able to help her cope...they are just too cute. Please update soon :o)
chnoelle chapter 6 . 11/24/2008
Awesome chapter as always m'dear :) Can't wait to read the next!
skiptothegoodbit chapter 6 . 11/23/2008
If I was a cheerleader, I would SO be picking up my pom-poms right now and cheering for Randy! He's awesome - and his advice is pretty cool too.

Poor Jeff for dealing with it all though. Hopefully things will get better for him - and Ash - soon!

Anyways, awesome job! :D
RKO.I.F chapter 6 . 11/23/2008
Great wait to read more.
AshMattXoXo chapter 6 . 11/23/2008
Wow I was wondering when were you going to update this story and you finally did haha! Love this new chepter. I wanna know what did the girls plan for our favourite couple...It should be interesting.

I feel bad for Ashley, she must fell really bad. Hope Jeff can make things better lol!

Update soon and continue like this!

Maria Kisses
RKO.I.F chapter 5 . 6/21/2008
Aw this story is soon please D Great chapter.
AshMattXoXo chapter 5 . 5/25/2008
Great Chapter! I really like this story and I really like Jeff and Ashley together! They are such a great couple...

And Randy is going to propose to Candice..What would she answer?

Post next chapter soon...

Maria aka AshMattXoXo
DirtyDiva chapter 5 . 5/21/2008
LOL oh my god Randy is so cute, when he talked to the pine tree! I love this chapter! Ill hope the next chapter comes soon!
skiptothegoodbit chapter 5 . 5/13/2008

update soon please

Pinayprincesa chapter 5 . 5/12/2008
Hope Jeff will b okay with Randy asking Candi to marry him
Extreme Stratusfaction chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
aw Randy's so cute in this! k usually i hate when fics have marriages and ppl get pregnant but Randy's just so adorable so please just let him propose and then leave it at that. no babies. i've seen so many fics that have like everyone get pregnant and married after knowing eachother for like a week. so please keep this as realistic as possible!oh and i can't wait for what trish's plan is... update soon!