Reviews for Fetch Me a Tree
LeahElizabeth chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
AW Angela. What a doll!
mari6s chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
That's marvellous! I really LOVE it, the rhymes are great and the story too... Well done!
bandbforever chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Nice one Niah! I know I've taken forever to read this, I've not had any access to a computer. Great poem, another thing you are brilliant at. :)
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
niah,

WELL dear, Goofy is as goofy does!... Huh? Let's try that again...DEFINITELY goofy! BUT nicely done! I mean you think "how hard can it be?" right? But then you start doing this little ditty and suddenly you're IN GOOFY LAND! And it's not as easy as it seems! I tried to do it just for the fun of it and DANG it's just NOT that easy! You certainly picked a great topic to work around! Angela is the apitomy of Christmas! LOV'D this! (Sorry for the late review! Trying to catch up with all the CBPC!)

MERRYHAPPYHOHO! *

G :D
hmfrongillo chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
that was really cute! can you do me a favor? i have been wondering what the heck a CPBC is for the longest time now. care to explain?
Amasayda chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
:-) Look at how creative you were! :-) I am impressed ... and hadn't I been in such a festive mood already, I'd been by now! :-)

Very well done ... and in rhyme-scheme even! :-) Very impressive. although rhymes always transfer me back to scholl mentally - analyzing them! :-)

Thank god I am not supposed to do that now and can just say to you that I liked it! :-)

Thanks so much, it was both funny and festive!

Take care,

Kat
redrider6612 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Thank you for your entry. Your story has been read by a CBPC judge. Good luck!
squinter chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Hahaha I loved it and your author's note made me laugh out loud! :P

squinter
kmmp99 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
*applause* Bravo! Bravo! Awesome! I am usually not into poems but this was very easy to read & flowed perfectly! I found myself to getting a little beat going. *applause* Bravo my friend!
labsquint chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Okay, for starters, good for you for writing a poem in the first place. I just can’t do this kind of writing. So hats off to you for not only managing to do the story in poem form in the first place, but for the way it flows so nicely. You can definitely hear the “Twas the Night Before Christmas” cadence in it, especially during the airy bantering section. Very well done.

This story had several laugh out loud moments for me. From Angela and the egg nog ("For you and you and especially for me!... I’ll bet there’s rum in that egg nog!) to wrestling the hat onto Zach’s head to Brennan snorting at them and then dismissing them to the gigantic Zach crushing tree, this poem was very light and entertaining. And trust Booth to come along and drag Brennan out of her office and into the festivities. If anyone would be able to do it, you had to know if would be him.

You were generous in including Booth’s humming and calling it merry. Well, I guess it could have been merry, but it’s also guaranteed to be hideously out of tune. So I just mentally put in earplugs for that part of the story! ;-)

Very cute little ficlet and very different from your usual fare. Excellent fluff for the Christmas season!
fanofbones chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Lacey...luv ya sweetie..

Isn't that the way we all prefer him?

Ha...loved it lace...

and Happy Holidays to all...

fab
mance-rayder chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Well...that was interesting! In a good way! Especially with Booth's present!
krisnina77 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
OH MY GOD! I TOTATALLY LOVED IT! I thought you did a fantastic job especially not being used to writing poems in English. This was fantastic! Great job!
Bee03 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
I thought this was quite entertaining. I'm really enjoying reading all these "Twas the Nights". Nice job, I really liked it!
Hope06 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
WOW amazing and I am defenetly not just saying that