Reviews for The Sum of Black and White
HanaChou chapter 11 . 6/19/2014
Oh my fuuuuuudge. HIDAAAAAAN! OK. I kinda knew something like this is gonna happen but wow. That was..mindblowing! I salute you as an author, coz you're not afraid to write your plot and you take risks. I like that. Keep it up! :)
Kashlazy chapter 24 . 2/23/2014
I feel bad for her, this story was well written. It made me cry.
Monotague chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
If Tobi can't cook and Kakazu's too cheap to cook, then Hiashi should be holding a frying pan and Neji a bottle of hairspray when they barge into Hinata's room. I like this story, it's humorous and romantic at the same time. :)
ManicBunny chapter 9 . 4/7/2013
AHHH IM SO HAPPY SOMEONE ELSE HAS LISTENED TO A RED SONG!
Ro0w'z chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
:O very good!
woodlandfairykirk chapter 24 . 8/30/2012
I loved this! Everyone was in character and most of the dialogues were hilarious(:
KnightBlood1617 chapter 24 . 7/27/2012
HOW AWESOME STORY i just hope that this will have a sequel! keep up the good work !
KaKashiisWifey chapter 24 . 6/4/2012
Pooor girl...her life has been nothing but sad memories since age 13 ...thank god theres a sequel! Lol
Ledophole chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
One of the best Itachi/Hinata stories on the site. Loved the plot and the character development and the character interaction. Was very sad Hinata didn't end up riding off into the sunset with Itachi but that made the story more interesting. Can't wait to read the sequel.
AnimeFireandIce chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Sooooooooooooooooo one of my friends told me to read this, I love it and you just after the first chapter xDD
Jak chapter 7 . 10/2/2011
I was super interested in this story until you had Sasuke marry Sakura. You're a really good writer and the Hinata and Itachi dynamic is really cool, do keep writing. Unfortunately I just can't keep reading with the Sasuke and Sakura pairing. I really did like Kiba with Ino, though. That was new and neat, so thanks for that.
Pokemon-Paul-Lover chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
seems like Hinata got over her initial shyness, cuz she did just kiss Itachi,whom of which she didn't know...:)
scarletrora chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
this is an intresting side of itachi:)
HappyfFruit chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
Great story...I wish I could read the rest of it right now but its 2 AM so I will read the rest or it tomorrow.
lalalilly756 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
hmm...not bad, though the kissing thing and itachi seemed a bit OOC. Still your writings good. :D