Reviews for Fateful Friends
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 10/16/2008
Hey, cool start. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
Interesting I hope Dean gets lost and Jess turns up. And I hope the town starts to like him better. Please update again soon
allycat1186 chapter 3 . 4/22/2008
Cute chapter! I hope you include Jess's reaction.
krymsunkiss52 chapter 3 . 4/15/2008
great, please update soon:)
Literati44 chapter 3 . 4/13/2008
finally!;) anyways really good chapter and cant wait to see what happens and when i said details i just meant like , well just like giving a few more specific details though this chapter was just like what i meant soo great job on it and i know what you mean by work, :) hopefully we can change it ;) anyways please please please update a.s.a.p. :):) with literati on top please!:):)
Curley-Q chapter 3 . 4/13/2008
good job
Jeremy Shane chapter 3 . 4/13/2008
good chapter & more please
qwertyuiopsdfghjklmnb chapter 2 . 2/13/2008
wow it's so god I love it I feel so bad for Jess and Rory is just adorable and the whole thing with the China/rag doll is very cute and I'm wondering if there's any allusion to Jess breaking her wrist later in the car from Dean? Hope there's more soon!
Literati44 chapter 2 . 2/9/2008
WEll i really really liked this chapter can't wait for the next chapter, as for changes nothing really, but would it be possible to add a couple more details? if no thats okay i love it kust how it is, and thats about it. keep up the great work!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
DodgerHolden chapter 2 . 2/7/2008
Excellent, Long wait though. You kept me interested throughout the whole chapter, I couldn't wait to find out what happened next. Can't wait for you to update, so update soon.
qwertyuiopsdfghjklmnb chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Aww I love it! It's funny and cute and really really sweet. I loved "Jeez, what’s gotten your undies all in a bundle? Run out of flannel?" haha! And Rory was so cute, the way she was all sensitive and hurt that he didn't like the tree, and the way she like fell in love with him! And it was so adorable how Jess tried to help her and was so worried about her...YAY! Cute little ten-year-olds in love!

Just one thing that bothers me: you say he has chocolate-brown eyes a lot. Like a lot. Other that that...

Great story so far!
Curley-Q chapter 2 . 2/7/2008
good
neophyting chapter 2 . 2/7/2008
*clap* *clap* Great!
Jeremy Shane chapter 2 . 2/7/2008
wonderful chapter
DodgerHolden chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Excellent start, Cannot wait for them to meet up again, Update soon.