Reviews for God & Rice Ball Trilogy 3: Man
vivi963 chapter 1 . 4/7
Awwwwwww so cute! Please write another Akito story I love your writing can't wait for the next one! :)
Maintenant chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
I don't know how to feel about this. It's wonderfully written, but I am so conflicted about the content.
Lita Snow chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Nyaa Awesome, I loved this end! I'm grateful to the one who convinced you to make this a trilogy. Akito's a total ass, but even so I like how you slipped in comments to show that he does love her in between his denial. I enjoyed the dark romance you wrote with these two.
blowmekisses chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
I ship this pairing so much! Thank you for writing a trilogy but I wish you wrote a series about this pair. Especially when their baby comes and Akito has to share Tohru's attention :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
make more chapters for this stories like sequel hehehe
bluecupcakes chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
I loved this! OMG! And the last line just WAAAH ITS SO GOOD
hentai18ancilla chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Incredible
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Sadist masochist, huh. Great couple. A bit morbid but great.
Do someone for poor Kyo and Tuki though will ya
EloquentLady chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I love akito x tohru my how it makes me happy
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I love this more out of the whole trilogy, though ' God' comes in close second, I don't like how you tortured Yuki in the second one.
They were the first pairing I rooted for, Hell, with Akito and Tohru, Yuki and Tohru are also my first favorite.
Meanie! *Sulks in a corner*
Thorin No-Can-Shield chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
aah i loved it! your SO good at writing Akito! most people make him so OOC that its ridiculous! :D
Arrysa chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Wow! Wow! I love it! Please continue this! I want to know what will happen after that, will tohru tell akito that she is pregnant? What will she do now? Why did she choose him over them? What happened to everyone? Please continue! _
Heidilynn08 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I really liked this trilogy! It was awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012