Reviews for God & Rice Ball Trilogy 3: Man
Lita Snow chapter 1 . 2/28
Nyaa Awesome, I loved this end! I'm grateful to the one who convinced you to make this a trilogy. Akito's a total ass, but even so I like how you slipped in comments to show that he does love her in between his denial. I enjoyed the dark romance you wrote with these two.
blowmekisses chapter 1 . 1/29
I ship this pairing so much! Thank you for writing a trilogy but I wish you wrote a series about this pair. Especially when their baby comes and Akito has to share Tohru's attention :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
make more chapters for this stories like sequel hehehe
bluecupcakes chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
I loved this! OMG! And the last line just WAAAH ITS SO GOOD
hentai18ancilla chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Incredible
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Sadist masochist, huh. Great couple. A bit morbid but great.
Do someone for poor Kyo and Tuki though will ya
AngelTricks chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I love akito x tohru my how it makes me happy
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I love this more out of the whole trilogy, though ' God' comes in close second, I don't like how you tortured Yuki in the second one.
They were the first pairing I rooted for, Hell, with Akito and Tohru, Yuki and Tohru are also my first favorite.
Meanie! *Sulks in a corner*
Kuroi-Akuma-no-Okami chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
aah i loved it! your SO good at writing Akito! most people make him so OOC that its ridiculous! :D
ILoveFanfiction-AnimeAdik chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Wow! Wow! I love it! Please continue this! I want to know what will happen after that, will tohru tell akito that she is pregnant? What will she do now? Why did she choose him over them? What happened to everyone? Please continue! _
Heidilynn08 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I really liked this trilogy! It was awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
awesome :p
EbonyFox chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
that was awesome
Vatala Darkmist chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I just want you to know this is wonderful. It is wonderfully written with its beautiful details, it's perfectly in-character, and it has so much emotion in it. The plot is wonderfully creative and moving, while being completely believable and imaginative. This story made me cry through all three of the parts and I imagine I'm not the only one. The pairing is uniquely crack, but that's what makes this story all the better. The feelings from the characters is extremely heart felt and as real as the Manga or Anime would make you feel. I love this very much and I wish I could express solely why I love this, but I didn't do a very good job. Thank you for writing this I appreciate it very much.

Love and Hugs.

Vatala.
pretty-little-liar-girl70 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
KAWIII Good toruh. She should end up with him in the anime... wouldn't that be plot twist? -giggles- anyways AWESOME I LOVE IT!