Reviews for Kiss Me, HitsugayaTaicho

Good Job Ever!
ksanta chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Love the story :D
SociallyAwkwardXP chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
This was good that I would be scared if you read one of of my stories and reviewed. Please continue writing; this fic just made me keep smiling and giggling in my little perverted way. 3 The plot is amazing! Loved it all the way through!
AbsoluteReader1995 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
what does Yuki-Ooji mean
Mandy0909 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Wow, I LOVE THIS STORY. :D COULD YOU WRITE ONE FOR BYAKUYA AND ICHIGO?
Saranki Mahira chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I LOVED IT! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
MyKingdomCome chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Well damn. This is pretty fucking fantastic. Nicely written, nicely paced, nicely...detailed...lol but yeah this was awesome.
#instant favorite
123 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I would have loved to read a scene with Shiro limping :D
Tlcatlady chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Absolutely LOVED that! Can't get enough Tosh :) TLC
SexyBleachGuys chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
OOoh Oooh OOOOOHhh! That was..just...*sighs contentedly* perfect! Just brilliant! I had this on my old account, and Im sooooo happy I found it again! I loved this, but never thought to get it on my new account! YAY! Now I have another fav story!
Alishabear chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Yet another WONDERFUL masterpiece! I loved it! :3
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
This. Was. Fucking. AWESOME! Anata wa huntoni sugoi desu! I do have a few notes, though. First, make sure you have an apostrophe when showing possession of something. For instance, in your first paragraph: "Hitsugayas nose wrinkled at the mere thought of the boy...no...man." Should be "Hitsugaya's nose..." every time there was something like that you forgot the apostrophe. Another note, but one that's not quite as important, is that every time I've seen Toushiro-sama's name written, it's written as I just wrote it: T-o-u-s-h-i-r-o. Toushiro. Apart from that, I can't think of any other notes - Okay, now back to gushing! I laughed out loud for at least a minute when you had Matsumoto think to herself that she was going to play matchmaker. It just...I dunno, it reminded me of myself, I guess. I always attempt to play matchmaker with my friends (sometimes it works, sometimes it fails utterly), and seeing Matsumoto thinking that way was just hilarious. Especially about Toushiro-sama and Ichigo XD Awesome fic, and I can't wait to see what else you've written -
Lonewolfgemini3400 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
awesome
xxRainbow-muffinsxx chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
i think i have fallen in love with your stories XD
aisuhitsugaya808 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010