Reviews for And Goodness Knows
Spunkalovely chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
I love this!
Carri007 chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
Ah! how could you end it there? It's obviously been awhile, but it would be delightful if you get around to finishing this...
Shelbs13 chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
This is very suspenseful! I cannot wait to see what happens next!
firehottie chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
please finish this!
Peregrinate chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
I like your disclaimer. ;)

Gonna finish this...? *Hint hint*
spookysister7 chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
cute! i like their attitudes
Ami the Elemental Sorceress chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
Please Write More! this is getting real interesting.
Supreme.Empress.DragonGirl chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
Ooh-that's very good.

Update soon?

~DH~
NovemberMist chapter 2 . 2/13/2008
cool
lightsabermaster chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
Nice. :D Of course you would have to make an evil cliffie; please update soon! :)

It's a good sign when I can "hear" a character through a story; and several times I could hear both Rose and the Doctor. So of course that means your story is very good. ;)

-LM
Parnopius chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
Excellent chapter! Can't wait for more!

Dactyl x
Gilari chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
Oh come on you can't leave it like that! It's too cruel. And what happened to the Doctor? He would never just leave Rose like that. Update soon!
zotlot chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
oh, continue!
AFantasticRose chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
I love your story. Nine/Rose is one of my favorites and I think you have their personalities down. I have really enjoyed your story this far, love their bantering and interaction, and I can't wait for the next chapter! I do hope they get together in the end. I'm just a hopeless romantic like that.
CrimsonKitty88 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
I absolutely love the dynamics between the two. Banter is king! Rose though... walking up to him in nothing but her underwear asking him to help her put her corset on... incredibly subtle. HAH! Brilliant.