Reviews for Words Unspoken
swoon ;)
dragonpearlz chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
aww
SilverLunarStar chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
"The last thing I expected was this little slip of a girl would show me it was still beating, then steal it away." - While this totally made me melt, THIS:

"You might have to show me again and again, so I never forget."

"I'll keep at it as long as you need," he murmured against her lips.

"Then it's settled," she whispered back. "You can keep at it forever." - was absolutely perfect.

I LOVE how DG wonders about Adora. This is so going to my favorite stories list!
beaming chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
ahh..that was sweet..
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Just when i think I can't be wowed again so soon, bam! You floor me with this gentle ramble through a heartwarming scene. Beautiful.

"But more, when she was here in his arms something deep inside began to relax and jagged edges softened." - See? This is what I mean about you being able to convey so much with so little. How do you do it?

"At first he'd avoided the words in the vain hope that not giving definition to feelings he shouldn't have would make them go away. When his emotions had tightened their hold on him and found a mirror in hers, he'd been afraid to shatter his fragile peace with the hope of anything more than the moment. As time went on, the bonds between them strengthened in silent promise and he'd assumed his devotion was embarrassingly obvious." - These three sentences convey a novel's worth of description about the whys and wherefores of Cain's feelings, and I bow to your prowess for alliterarion.

Utterly beautiful.
StilinskiFanatic chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
wow. i love stories like this. happy endings just make me smile. thanks for the great story.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
You write beautiful stories. I always admire a writer who can pack so much emotion and information into less than 10 words.
onemakaveli96 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Wowza. You just totally rocked my socks. Thanks for this-good piece of work.
kate chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
this rocks. so so so sweet, I can't get over it.
Moony-Blues chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Nice little bit of fluff, even if Cain's a little out of character. I loved the stuff about Adora, though. Well done.
LadyV77 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Wonderful fic, touching declaration of Cain's love for DG and still respectful of what he had with Adora. Lovely work.
Following Padfoot's Pawprints chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Aw. Cute. I love these fluffy lil' oneshots! Good job!

~Padfoot~
CoyKit chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Damn... I don't like one shots for this reason... you went way to fast with this... you could have elaborated and kept suspense... _ it was decent though...
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
I loved it.

Maria
Transgenic-girl chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
I loved this,

and the line 'oh you stop laughing, Wyatt Cain.'