Reviews for Darkness
kisahoshi10 chapter 8 . 10/16/2015
Love the story. I have an alternate ending idea. So you know you just made Ed and Bell get back together right? and Jake found Ty? Well what if Bell ended up with Ty? and Ed got Jake back?
AncientRunes chapter 8 . 8/10/2015
This was a well written story,however I didn't like the ending mainky because it did say,on the summary Jacob x aedward and not Bella x Edward.I was slightly dissapointed at this however it was definetly a story I would possibly read again (missing out the ending of course)
Sterek2112 chapter 8 . 12/22/2013
What! why? There should be bella bashing edward and jacob together
Guest chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
HOW DARE YOU RUIN MY COUPLE I AM SO BUTTHURT AT YOU :( :( :( :(
Guest chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
Lame ending
WereWolves A-Z chapter 8 . 5/31/2011
Jacob with LeaH/ No, Jessica. No, Mike! Oh, yes.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/16/2011
oh how could u do that :( i wanted edward and jacob to be together why couldnt you make bella find someone else? it was a great read though but seriously that ending broke my heart
SoClowsey chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
omg this was an AMAZING read i enjoyed it so much best thing ive read in AGES! no joke well done :)
NaruSasuluver19 chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
Please update! I LOVE your story!
PockyPand4 chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
The last paragraph made me laugh and snicker, and boggledmy mind...LOVE IT
Alexander chapter 8 . 3/21/2010
I personally love the story. It was very nice and cute but... i hate, absolutely hate the last chapter. again, details, awesome. but the whole idea of bella coming back, i hate it a lot. im sry. other than that. it was an enjoyable story
InuyashaxSesshomaru4ever chapter 8 . 10/22/2009
I really liked it but just why did Bella have to come back. I mean she could have stayed died and Jacob and Edward would have been happy together and well I'm just a lillte sad about it is all. but I really your story to. It's just I don't like Bella very much. Bur I like It so Please wright a sequel. 3
animelvr23 chapter 8 . 7/8/2009
ALTERNATE ENDING U LAME EXCUSE FOR A DUMB $$! How could you bring that b*t*h back! ja ne!~
LazyxPixiexGirl chapter 8 . 5/31/2009
omg that was so funny, Jacob and Tyler thats funny

great story, i'm literally rolling on the floor laughing
Norway Girl chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
2 things: Alice can't have visions about a werewolf, and second, vampires can't blush. Anyway.. Liked the story! Nice chapter! :)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »