Reviews for Louder Than Words
GISA103 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Very good
Amaranta316 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
T_T! At least this one gives me hope as the light wins the war and then maybe she hasn't have to marry Draco -.-!
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Sad but good.

Thanks for sharing!
Abnab chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Wow, this was really well done. Thanks!
dkbunny chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
i have read this story so many times i could practically write it myself, and i am just now reviewing. This is one of my favorite stories here on this site. Everything about this story is beautiful, from the dark, or the romantic, and even sad ways, to the way it is written.

It just flows through beautifuly, through the pace and setting and the dialouge, and even the paragraph spacing(have you ever read a fic. where the chapter is just one very long paragraph?). It has just one spelling mistake(lier should be spelled 'liar'), however, but it is very impresive comparing to all the other fics. with spelling, grammer, and all the other things i have listed above wrong.

In short-i loved it! I hope that you continue your writing with as much succes as this one!

~ dkbunny
dkbunny chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
acast chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Awww, Poor Pansy! its just so sad it makes my heart hurt:( i loved it. i loved every thing about it, especially how you layed it out.
mione03 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010 i love so much this fic!This is a perfect history about Pansy/Hermione!I was so sad at the end because I thought the Pansy had managed to convince Hermione of her love and change their attitudes at the meetings.I think this fic deserves a sequel would be to see how the next meeting between the two and see them being happy and Hermione staying with Pansy after them making the seeing the brunette without all that fear of surrender and be loved.
Kay chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Aww that was so sad but it was a great story. _
Don't forget to breath chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
I love it! hope u continue it! xoxo
Iku The Clover Maiden chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
This made me cry so hard ... I love it , its so beautiful
carpeomni chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
This is so beautiful, I really enjoyed it. Please write more! Or another story.. Pansy x Hermione is amazing
Lemoneater chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Aww, that's so sad. I didn't see that coming, good job. I would have thought for sure that Pansy would have changed Herminione's mind, but good twist!
mina haker chapter 1 . 12/26/2007

there's no words to describe it...

I just didn't cry with Pansy 'cause I'm at work...

And even so, I struggled against tears!

I really loved it!