Reviews for babysitter
ImwithHermione chapter 12 . 8/12/2008
Hey! Great story! What are you talking about, of course you're a good writer! Otherwise, I wouldn't be reading your story. Seriously, grammer and bad writing gets on my nerves. Your story is great, keep going! Update soon!
Grace Catherine chapter 12 . 8/12/2008
wow. this is a good story.

i need more.

please? *cute puppy dog pouting face thingy*

;p
edwards.rocker.chick chapter 11 . 8/11/2008
omg omg omg please update soon i need to kow please
google it chapter 12 . 8/11/2008
What a trickster.
CourtneyFirehand chapter 12 . 8/10/2008
I LOVE IT!
HermioneGranger1960 chapter 12 . 8/10/2008
OMG! Thank God he's alive! You had me scared for a moment there! Update soon!
ChasingCharlie chapter 12 . 8/10/2008
yay! edward didn't really die! phew. but now Puccia is back. dern. update soon!
chris chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
LMAO
heartless13 chapter 12 . 8/9/2008
great chapter i loved it although i did suspect that edward didn't really die
kirster226 chapter 12 . 8/9/2008
Great story. Keep updating!
GroovyExcel chapter 12 . 8/9/2008
OH snap! OH SNAP OH SNAP OH SNAP OH SNAP!
GroovyExcel chapter 11 . 8/9/2008
OH you are a devious one!
popcorn818 chapter 12 . 8/8/2008
o thank you if you put up the next chapter I will forever be in your debt! If you start to get blisters from writing too much I will personally hire someone to write everything you say...as long as you get the next chapter up! lol'z ;.)

If you ask me this seems like the perfect spot to end...but of corse CONTINUE WITH A SEQUEL *HINT HINT* any way please up date soon! IS ther going to be a seqel? This sounds extremly profesional! Like a CSI, Criminal Intent or Law and Order episode I LOVE IT! Are you sure you are not a profesinal writer...(you secretly work with stephenir Meyer right...and you are just messing with all of our heads right?) Please update soon!
JarCJ chapter 12 . 8/8/2008
This is an amazing story. One of the best written I have seen and read. I can't wait to see what happens next. Update ASAP!
maddie lynne chapter 12 . 8/8/2008
You have to update soon. Before I explode. That would be appreciated. The updating, I mean.
746 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »