Reviews for babysitter
Twilight Addict Brenda chapter 13 . 6/5/2009
This was a good story.. A bit quick and all, but overall good, I enjoyed reading all of it..
Honorable Villain chapter 4 . 5/4/2009
EMMETT! EMMETT! EMMETT! WO
Samboroo chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
that was awesome! i loved it!
bellandeannedwardfan78 chapter 13 . 4/17/2009
wowv interesting loved it will theree be a sequel to this story just curious lol
twilightfan303 chapter 12 . 3/22/2009
Awesome story. I really liked it. :)
Viper003 chapter 13 . 3/16/2009
Cute, I liked it!
omnomsoup chapter 13 . 3/4/2009
This story... was... AMAZING!

You are an excellent writer! I love the last line; it reminds me of those movies! The ones that make you think there is a sequel, yet it is perfect if it doesn't go on.
Britt2011 chapter 13 . 2/28/2009
I love this story! u did really good! *appulase* *ppl screamimg BRAVO* lol!
pudding pop chapter 10 . 2/18/2009
rosalie?
pudding pop chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
how awkward would that be? gosh, i would have wet my pants from laughing so much!
xsiilentstormx chapter 13 . 2/17/2009
It was a great story! I really enjoyed it!
Hazelnut4o6 chapter 13 . 2/13/2009
I'm quite upset that is it over. I think there should be a sequel where they get caught in some more shenanigans. It could be great. Like on the wedding day... They say 'I do' then leave right from the honeymoon, like the next day... England! Yes, England. Something fishy going down in Buckingham Palace... YES! So brilliant. Bella is a hostage and they have to save her. Unfortunately, she is also showing symptoms of a little Masen on the way, morning sickness and etc. It's gold! Well, maybe. And of course, Emmett has a plan. ]

Great story, it really got me pumped, as you can tell! I am currently writing my own story that isn't fanfiction, just for my own enjoyment. It's similar to this, except not anything to do with Twilight and there are different characters. Except the FBI is corrupted and etc. My people travel the world, hiding, not necessairly Emmett with a plan. Lol. I've started, I don't know how i ends though. This was amazing though and It really made me want to continue writing mine because you rock.
Hazelnut4o6 chapter 8 . 2/13/2009
Haha, I absolutely LOVE Emmett. In pretty much every story.
Hazelnut4o6 chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
Haha, your AN provided wonderful comic relief!

and HOLY CRAP!
alice the pixie28 chapter 13 . 1/30/2009
please write a sequel please
746 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »