Reviews for babysitter
ROFLMFAO!
truelovefan4life chapter 4 . 1/6/2008
OMG! Emmett is...not Emmettish
pandarama chapter 4 . 1/6/2008
Dude, why is everyone in Florida? o_O I probably actually know you in ral life. O_O

I like that Edward and Bella are getting closer :D And Emmett is all non-Emmett like...I can't wait for the next chapter!

no snow!

-panda!
CHEEKYCHIN chapter 4 . 1/6/2008
o .

twisted drama!

police with murderer? how strange.

keep writing ! :D

update soon - if you can.

*becomes anxious*
Krysten chapter 4 . 1/6/2008
I love this chapter, I think it's the best one yet! I think you should keep u with the action. A love story with action is much hotter than a chick-flickish love story, and it keeps a broader range of readers, because of the 2 different genres. Great job so far, can't wait for the next update!
idle.nights chapter 4 . 1/6/2008
Update soon!
EclipseFanatic chapter 4 . 1/6/2008
great chapter. I am glad that you added emmett to the story. can't wait for the next chapter!
Bougie-from-hell chapter 4 . 1/6/2008
PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
Frankenstitch chapter 4 . 1/6/2008
WOAH! That was a HUGE twist!
Ari-Moon chapter 4 . 1/6/2008
I think you should keep going. I really like how this is turning out. It can still be a romance, but it'll be an action story as well.
BedHeadWildSexHair chapter 4 . 1/6/2008
update soon please!
Intoxicated By His Presence chapter 4 . 1/6/2008
haha, florida and it's friken 90 degree weather during the middle of winter. it has been kinda cold the past couple of days though...and i hate those stupid tourists that come around this time of year, they drive so slow, and i really don't know what they're looking at, maybe they're like hey, look the tree's still have leaves on them, or you can actually see the grass, idk, but they annoy me, they drive soo slow. anyway great chapter and sorry about the rant there, i just hate tourists, it's like more old people, and more old people
MartaSwan chapter 4 . 1/6/2008
ok first...if Tony Puccia is italian his name would never be Tony, maybe Tonio, but never Tony. like this corruption thing, even if i don't get why.

update soon

baci

Marta
riks chapter 4 . 1/5/2008
!
tracy.m chapter 4 . 1/5/2008
My look on your story: It's amazing. Action is great, I do still want romance. Best of both worlds! I think a serious Emmett is super cool. He's like Badass. UDATE VERY SOON.

your authors note: HAHA I used to live in Florida and snowbirds were horrible. I don't think they realize they're are hated! But they wouldn't be if they just drove the speed limit and got a tan. No one would know!
746 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 .. Last Next »