Reviews for Freshman Fears
karissa chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
omg i'm not even in high school for another year or so i was so stoked but now im scared soo much
Hopeless Maiden chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Hahahahahahahahaha!

So WHAT if it's sloppy! I like it!
A recently graduated 8th grader chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Does any of that really happen?
Freshie Table-chan chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
lol. This is a great little story! I'm just glad the upper classmen in my highschol aren't like that. They are always giving us hugs (at least the girls are) and calling us 'cute little Freshies'. Then again...I'm in marching band...so that might give me an advantage - This was an excellent story and kinda cute to.

Table-Chan
Joutei chapter 1 . 9/18/2002
another awesome fic! this was sooooo hilarious! I couldnt stop laughing! _ I hope you write more humorous fics like these, i mean apart from the ones I've already read hehehe you have enough fics to make a book! well, I'm off to read more of your fics! only 85 more to go! O_O

::runs around in a circle screaming::

::runs into a wall::

::is unconsicious::

so, once again, conradulations on another fic well done! well since I'm reading all of these out of order...that didnt make as much sense as it should, but, oh well! great job! keep up the great work! and I can't wait til the next chapter of "Sometimes They Come Back" that fic is awesome, i love it! and remember, dont keep your dear loving, caring, sweet, wonderful, brilliant reviewers waiting too long! )
Lebki Ichijouji chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
Hey, I just want to say that that was great. I first read it when I was just starting eighth grade, and now I have survived three whole days of being a freshman in high school. Your story was wicked funny-and I was relieved that none of the stuff happened to me! My brother's a senior and they didn't play any pranks or anything. About a month ago I remembered your story, and after a long search, found it. I just wanted to thank you for making such a funny fic, and making my first few days-and what's to come-a lot easier.
Nips chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
Heh. Now I have nice little thing to think about the day before I get to High School as a freshman... Good thing that it's not gonna be too soon. I'm kinda wondering where all of the other Digidestined went (namely Cody and Yolie)... Different school? It was a very enjoyable plot, too... I wouldn't have been able to think it up unless I actually saw freshmen getting plundered and pilfered at a school. O.o
Me chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
I'm scared now... is freshman year really like that?
Bishie Hunter Neko chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
screams with laughter OMG! That is sooooo funny! I love it! I just hope that doesn't happen to me... winks
another freshman chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
lol! I'm just glad that it wasn't like that for me on my 1st week... no harm done here. I don't know 'bout the others though.
Peg 'o Light chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
*laughing* This was soooo FUNNY!
Wingleader Sora Jade chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
_ Me like!
Japanimerocker chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
it's gonna be THAT bad?*shivers* i wanna stay in 8th! i wanna stay in 8th! *_*()()()
wellduh chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
Wwwwwoooooooooooo! Hahahahahahaha!:laughs insanely: That was the BEST!
Ree chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
I loved that! My school was good about the whole freshman semi-"hazing" issue, but I'm sure some freshman were tormented...probably thousands in many schools...I love this, I hope you write more...good luck in high school!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »