Reviews for Awakening
Leigh151 chapter 48 . 5/23/2009
WOW. This story had me hooked from the beginning. If you had this published and printed, I would buy this up in a snap! You have weaved a magical and mysterious story line, with many twists and turns. I am on the edge of my seat excitedly waiting for the next chapter!
blissfulxsin chapter 48 . 5/13/2009
So after seeing this alert in my inbox and realizing I have ignored the story for awhile, I decided to reread it again. All in one night. I'm not up at 2 am writing a review and I have to get up at 7 am. I do hope you appreciate this review and that it encourages you to write more soon. I can't wait until you update again. I look forward to the next two or so chapters. I hope that Lucius' plan gets foiled and this all is a happily ever after story.
Angeliclygood chapter 4 . 4/17/2009
grinning gargoyle, that's great stuff!
wickedwench1 chapter 47 . 1/8/2009
Wow! So good to have an update to this story. I really love Draco's conversation with Pansy.
Dracoginnylover24 chapter 46 . 9/24/2008
loved this story, I can't wait to read more. Good Luck! :)
Nosebleed Nonsense chapter 45 . 8/24/2008
all i can say is wow
blissfulxsin chapter 45 . 8/21/2008
So I just started reading this story and I just couldn't stop. I spent most of my day on this story. I absolutely positively am loving it. At first I wasn't feeling it because it was Harry and Ginny but I wanted to see if it would end up being Draco and Ginny and thank god it did. I hate the canon ship. I'm so excited to see what happens next.
wickedwench1 chapter 44 . 8/8/2008
Wow! I really loved this chapter. I love the way you have Draco still being a bit arrogant and keeping true to his character while also being sensitive to Ginny.
scubarang chapter 42 . 7/24/2008
I am enjoying this fic quite a lot and I'm glad you have given another update.

I'm wondering if we will get to see anymore of what we were given in the beginning in regards to Ginny and the powers she was developing. Once the story of Draco and their child started playing out that kind of fell to the background.

And will we see any more of how the prophecy comes in? I'm hoping that all of this will come back into the fold now that we are getting filled in on more of the past events.

An intricate story that I'm hoping will continue to unfold in an interesting manner. Update quicker if you can, it's a long time between chapters lately. Thanks!
wickedwench1 chapter 42 . 7/24/2008
I look forward to reading more about how their relationship developed! I lov.e the last paragraph

Only one question - wasn't Dumbledore alive in the beginning?
Yuki Asao chapter 41 . 7/4/2008
wait...what? I'm so confused, please explain in the next chapter
purplegabby123 chapter 41 . 7/4/2008
woah! So was it all a very imaginitive dream or was it for real? Update soon!
wickedwench1 chapter 41 . 7/4/2008
WOW! I'm not sure what else to say. I did not see this coming at all! Wow! I cannot wait for more.
wickedlover87 chapter 41 . 7/4/2008
Aww, what happened to Ginny? Very intriguing chapter, great job! Can't wait to see more!
wickedlover87 chapter 40 . 6/24/2008
I can't wait for the rest of this story! It's such a great story, it's hard to find good ones anymore, ya know? Anyways, great job! Can't wait to see more!