Reviews for Hell on Earth
Th3 Wr1t3r chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
.GOD.

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP WRITING PLEASE THAT WAS AMAZING WHAT A CLIFFHANGER OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!
That's my Mango chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Nice chapter and what happened to that major? Also, what division are they I'm assuming they're some sort of ranger company
That's my Mango chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Great story
SpectreDelta chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
well i think the story has some interesting potential i also think if realism is what you're aiming for then you might want to revise your story a little bit. first off even in world warII tank guns especially the German PZKF Panzer which i assume is the one your talking about as it is the one used in Call of Duty, had a shield for the gunner, second the closest thing the German army used to a sniper rifle that would be typically lying around the field would be the generic mauser 98k or "kar" as it commonly called in games. However i'm sure you did not look into this level of detail and i was not really expecting itof a call of duty fan fiction. Also commanders themselves are almost never seen on the field while it stillin combat, however i think by commander you meant general, which in WWII would make slightly more sense as some generals were known to follow their men onto the field. As fcar far as story itself goes i think you had a moderate idea. just to make sure i understand it, correct me if i'm wrong but it's about a sargeant and his squad who are fighting somewhere aginat the Wermacht and upon taking a german POW and interrogating him one of the squad memebers how for some reason speaks russian finds out this POW is a russian who was conscripted by the german army and now is set free upon finding that out they proceed to leave him there in favor of destroying a PzKpfw Tiger 1, which they somehow manage to do using a 7.92 bullet of a light german machine gun. after that they fall under fire and themysterious sniper who is also seemingly only other character mentioned saves the day and our favorite sargeant is put in for three ranks above what the next one would normally be by some unknown stranger who certainly wasn't the guy who hates him, definatly not, i mean i could have ben any one of the chracters in his squad like...
margrave-of-the-stars chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Like the story, well thought out and it works well together, although I'm not sure about an MG-42 on the top of a Tiger, moster German tanks, especially heavies only had the one MG-42 in the hull front. Other than that its a really solid peice of writing.