Reviews for Bickering Leads To
supert
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 9 . 11/12/2009
Love it! The fights they had together totally matched their personalities. I LOVE Max & Alec together D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
OMG I was just laughing at Max & Alec's dart battle. Poor Max couldn't resist Alec's attempts at distraction LOL
dancer in the rain chapter 9 . 5/24/2009
amazing i loved it was very good story i love max alec pair they perfect together
quirkys chapter 9 . 5/5/2009
aw! that was a sweet ending.
DevotedSerenity19 chapter 9 . 4/29/2009
I love Alec!
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 9 . 4/24/2009
Aw, that was so sweet and so totally love-dovey and so completely what I was looking for. Thoroughly enjoyable :)
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 8 . 4/24/2009
Aww, poor little Maxie. All jealous of the big blonde bimbo. I hope Alec makes it up to her- making her make the big move and making her feel bad and all that. Like how Scout and OC played her. Can't wait to read the next chapter, and, yay!, I don't have to :)
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 7 . 4/24/2009
I love O.C. and now Scout is in the loop with her, so I like him even more than I already did. LOVED the whole ball in the wall deal. They're so close to losing it. I can't wait to see what you do to them next :)
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 6 . 4/24/2009
Loved the insight Scout popped her with. So incredibly sweet and kind of sad at the same time. And totally makes it seem as though Alec is already devoted and just waiting for her to figure it out. Which is perfect.

Your language is so cute- I was going to ask if you were in England, but I checked your profile and saw you're in Australia. You were showing it just a little bit more than normal in this chapter- which is totally cool. I think it's so fun that this site lets people from all of the world come together and share what they love.

I like how she seems to be coming to terms with whatever it is that is going on between them. I hope she realizes what it is soon. Great chapter :)
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 5 . 4/24/2009
Ooh, how fun would that game be. I wouldn't mind losing that one, although it's horribly unflattering that he wasn't affected like she was. I like the ending innuendo- that maybe next time she'd win when he'd already told her the real game they'd been playing hadn't been darts. I wonder what's going on with them- is there some sort of chemical imbalance making them jump at each other? 'Cause whether there is or not, I'm not about to argue with the end results. Btw- it was him that started it, wasn't it?
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 4 . 4/24/2009
Another good chapter. Like how she was missing him so much she had to go check up on him (although that's totally not how she would be looking at it). Scout seems fun- look forward to reading what he's plotting. LOVED how she got tired of Logan and just walked out on him like that.
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
Oh, that was just too much fun :) I love that it was her jumping him this time, and that he stood up for himself again. Oh, if only Logan had caught them at work- that would have been perfect.
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
Oh, yummy :) I was kind of hoping to read that he had been wanting to do that for a long time, but I thoroughly enjoyed how they both couldn't think about anything else. Very fun. and I loved how he stood up for himself (finally). Good chapter :)
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Intriguing beginning. Like how it seems to be winding up.