Reviews for Learning From Past Mistakes
AgentRez chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
Just found this story and it's really good. I guess you are not still updating or revising it, but if you are, I have an idea for this chapter: I thought it was interesting that Nathan and Haley were there to hear Brooke and Peyton arguing about Lucas, and it occurred to me that it might be interesting if you added a scene later where Nathan reminds Brooke that she's not exactly innocent here, or just give her a look at the cafe that makes her uncomfortable because she thinks about that night when she slept with Nathan. Of course, this is back in season 1 so Haley and Peyton don't know about that yet, but it might be kind of interesting to work it in. Just a thought.

BTW, I love the way you had Peyton stand up to Brooke and explain what happened between her and Lucas. I think that would have been great on the show and I could totally picture her saying it that way.
kylielink chapter 10 . 1/25/2009
liked it.
Stunna21 chapter 10 . 1/25/2009
good story and keep writing it was interesting.
RJMoonspell4 chapter 10 . 1/25/2009
nice ending.
lukenpeyton-puckleberry-4ever chapter 10 . 1/25/2009
great story
paradiso31 chapter 9 . 11/30/2008
great story. I can't wait to read more.
Juzzy88 chapter 9 . 11/16/2008
Great Chapter!
lukenpeyton-puckleberry-4ever chapter 9 . 11/15/2008
like it, hopefully more leyton soon
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 9 . 11/15/2008
Wow you finally updated!

I really want to find out who Jenny ends up with so update, update!
kylielink chapter 9 . 11/14/2008
What's the verdict? more soon I love this fanfic.
Lostand1TreeHillfan chapter 9 . 11/14/2008
omg! ud son! this is great!
RJMoonspell4 chapter 9 . 11/14/2008
good post.
Stunna21 chapter 9 . 11/14/2008
good chapter but at least give us a break here and post the decision this is getting good so update soon and keep writing. its cool about decision and thanks for posting.
BlueSapphire92 chapter 8 . 9/7/2008
awe! I hope you update soon!
sexybestlookin chapter 8 . 8/7/2008
i really like it but i think it be like in the show and anna kisses peyton and felix see and think that peyton is bi