Reviews for The Warrior's Code
sheena wicked chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
Eh this story is so good. update soon please :]
Gravity The Wizard chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Please Continue!
Marigold-Scented-Candle chapter 4 . 9/20/2008
Wow! this is really interesting! the justu index really helps! ( I don't have much of a head for justu)
PyxisCetus chapter 4 . 2/22/2008
Hinata being able to get another form of Byakugan is something I've never seen. Good story.
Silver Warrior chapter 4 . 1/6/2008
okay, Hinata training to get a different level of Byakugan... and the way its sounding, its like a complte opposite of the Mangekyou Sharingan.
reader chapter 4 . 1/5/2008
great job
lil.ramen.lover chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
how is he going to crush a crush? I LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON PLEASE
DM Glass Shark chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
great story. im curious as to which translator program you use. i could really use one for the story im writing.
Facing Fear chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
Well, this is getting interesting... Assimilation of a Bijuu is definately gonna be cool, minus the pink raping chakra.

Anyways, it's good, but the "Itachi being innocent" thing is kind of overplayed. Many people write about him being innocent, and it's all a mission, but why kill EVERY Uchiha but his brother? Why not just the people who conspired against Konoha?

But apart from that it's fine, moved a bit too fast(inheritance, fake death, fight, negotiations all in one chapter), but alright nonetheless.

Keep it up!
reader chapter 3 . 1/1/2008
cool story

the jutsu you made are very interesting
Shinku Ryuuga chapter 3 . 1/1/2008
*Whistles* Pretty good. I liked when Hinata blushed. Heheh. Anyway, perverted jokes aside, it was pretty good, so could you do more, please? I like this alot, and now... ADD!
The Blundering Writer chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
...It sounds pretty good actually...

The bringing Hinata along thing sounds plausible, and it was pulled off clearly...

There are tiny, tiny grammar mistakes in this chapter that make me wanna cringe a bit...But other than that, the fic sounds solid!
blackdrag chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
so hells fury is basically a cero.
lil.ramen.lover chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
I love it, update soon please
loki2009 chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
Loki has to do with my Halo PC Screen name, and my job in my clan. I go to the enemy base in CTF, and I just cause chaos. I snipe at close range, I set up ambushes for the heavy vehicles, then take them and blow the enemy to heck, just long enough for my team to get the flag and score. If you want the names for jutsus used in Naruto, leafninja . com is usually a good place, if you need translations for your own jutsus, just find a translator on the web. The only other thing is that Anko and Sasuke have the Heaven's seal, not the Earth seal. Ja!