Reviews for The Scenic Route
Ahahahaha Tseng you poor baby)) so stoic and resigned))
the way you write is so intense! even the fluff pieces
its like firewhiskey)
annabelsmith chapter 23 . 4/22
I will admit that I skipped the hard ending chapter... loved the last one. Great story, it made a very nice addition to the first one.
Black Fox34 chapter 23 . 2/8
I loved Reading both Stories. I wept when I read Cloud died than came back as a puppet to Jenova only to weep again when Sephiroth leaped into the malo pool with the bitchs head. but I loved the last chapter even more. Thank you for this splsplendid story.
Nerinyx chapter 23 . 11/7/2015
I'm so glad you made a happy ending because I was very displeased with the tragic one.

Not to say it wasn't beautifully written but rather I destest cothurnal resolutions-very heartrending to me.

I prefer the fluffy, sugary, makes you sick with sweets, amorevolous conclusions :). The happy ending satisfied all of that, greatly. I was, however, kind of hoping for perhaps an epilogue on the relationships of the other SOLDIERS; specifically, Zack and Aerith, Thom with Gavin, and most especially Niven! I grew an attachment to the other SOLDIERS ;).
Guest chapter 18 . 1/30/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
picabone99 chapter 23 . 12/27/2014
great sequel to a great story! and thanks for writing a super, mega happy ending!
C chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
ashes to ashes 2 chapter 23 . 9/12/2014
I kinda liked the sad ending more...after you brought everyone back.
Yamamoto Akane chapter 23 . 4/27/2014
Yay for killing Hojo, the lemon and the forbinde! XD
I actually got angsty reading this , you know. And somehow the tragic ending is more beautiful in some kind of ways...ahahahaha xD
anyway, I like this story and 'The Other Way Around' veryyyyy muuch! Gotta go reading other SephCloud action ;P

Akane
Yamamoto Akane chapter 11 . 4/26/2014
wow! Didn't expect the TsengxReno, that was hot too! Even better that Reno got off from anal..hahaha that's awesome, wasn't it? XD
Yamamoto Akane chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
Aww Sephiroth's hairs on eBay (e-sell) LOL I would love to buy it and put it into my collection! XD
Wolfsmoon chapter 23 . 12/10/2013
Perfect ending(s). Great story.
Astrido chapter 11 . 11/25/2013
ah, i forgot.
I was really impressed with the Reno section of the story. especially where cloud kills poor reno. T_T
and your writing style is good. The List for Sephiroth what to do and not, is really funny. Even if the reason for it is kinda sad, but you incorporated it very well in the story.
cheers
yuura
Astrido chapter 23 . 11/25/2013
good story. I like the first part most.
and the happy ending here is really welcome, because so few stories have one.
cheers