Reviews for Divinity
becx7 chapter 21 . 12/8/2014
This story is amazing love the fact we see the caring side of snape please update soon just fantastic
Sev Snape's Girl chapter 20 . 12/8/2014
I really hope that you haven't given up on this story now that reconstruction has finished! Please update again soon! I look forward to continuing the story!
spikeecat chapter 21 . 12/5/2014
I loved the edits. I'm looking forward to the next update. Keep up the great work,
Auroras Jenkins chapter 21 . 11/4/2014
Looking forward to reading the next chapter. Hope they find a way to remove Lucius from their lives. It's good to see that Severus is still himself, but he also shows his softer side. Looking forward to see them slowly get closer to each other.
Michelle chapter 21 . 10/3/2014
Looking forward to this being updated
freshly caught Cornish pixies chapter 21 . 9/30/2014
One word: UPDATE!
This is amazingly original and AWESOME and just UPDATE! I need more of this!
And thank you! For being so awesomely creative!
fcCp
RhodaBush chapter 21 . 8/18/2014
More soon please
101cecilia101 chapter 21 . 8/11/2014
omg love it! cant wait ot read more!
MistyGlow23 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
This story is really interesting and we'll written, although hermoine does seem like a weaker character that in cannon-are we going to see a tougher side of her? please update soon!
notlori925 chapter 21 . 7/25/2014
I just caught up on this. I had started reading it but then got behind. Still a great story. Damn that bastard Lucius. Can't wait to find out more of what he is up to. Look forward to more chapters!
mistyARfan chapter 21 . 7/24/2014
Yay! I'm excited for more!
FootstepsInTheSand18 chapter 21 . 7/24/2014
This 'chapter' was a horrible tease and saddened me greatly. That being said, the story is absolutely amazing!(:
Lestatian chapter 20 . 7/22/2014
Enjoying this story though I hope that there will be some chemistry between Hermione and Severus.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/22/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
roni2010 chapter 21 . 7/21/2014