Reviews for Dear You
SilverLunarStar chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Gah! This is such a bittersweet piece! I'm glad it had a happy ending though!

Lovely job!
raven8079 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I think this is beautifully done and perfect just the way it is! Great Job! Loved it! Adding it to my faves!
Audora chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Aw! this was so sweet! and be proud to be a virgin! i am!
Adale Evangeline Noir chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
AW! so cute! btw, the lyrics aren't as cheesy as you made them out to be! I liked them a lot! _ in fact a lot of my old 13-14 year songs are MUCH MUCH cheesier!_; anyway, totally adding this story to my faves! keep up the good work!_

Moony-Blues chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Absolutely, breath-takingly beautiful!
QhRider89 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
What a lovely song and fic! I love it. So call me a dork or a loser if you think its corny, lol. But I don't. :D

You're not the only one that hasn't danced in the sheets with a guy, but I'm just a year older than you by your profile. So..Yeah you aren't the only one affected by the dirty stuffs. I wouldn't be able to make myself write it either. LOL. Though I've read some fics on here that got pretty graphic and had to be scrolled through, lol, to much info for me!

Keep up the good work!
Following Padfoot's Pawprints chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Even if you were embarrassed to write that part, it was wonderfully written. Very emotional. I really enjoyed it!

Nonnihil Scelestus chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
I love your story, and I love your song lyrics. Very well done!
CoyKit chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
AWE! Don't worry, I'm a virgin, too. (15)
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Loved every word was perfect for them. Don't know about him just going into her room but great.

MegamiSen chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
"Nah, ya see, if I owned "Tin Man," there would have been a mondo sex-on-the-castle-floor scene at the very end."

that's what I was hoping for!

loved it! great job! :)
DaynaJD chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
That was nice. Great story. _
jcap1526 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Oh. Very sweet!
Southernkeltic chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
I found it to be very sweet. Well done.
PandylBas chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
I don't want your virgin eyes to be damaged by this little thing...though I highly doubt it but...Throughout the whole thing, I wanted his pants to come off but they didn't however i'm sure it will..*nods* Oneshot was awesome.