Reviews for Darker Life, Darker Destiny
Ginnygirl28 chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
Please continue!
PrewalShadeX chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
Please update soon ! this is soo very good!
jduke chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
Like your story! I hope you finish it one day.
Mashkai30 chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
Mew Siul chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
Adrian

thougth he should say to the Light hes nobody at least once, but please, make it sound cool and badass
BeLLe ELLe PoTTer chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
This fan fiction is awesome! I would like Harry's new first name to be Caelan. And if I may could his entire name be Caelan Marvolo Riddle. Please update soon:)
Danny chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
Harry's new name could be Daniel, Dan for short (yes I know that's my name but I like so there) Will Remus and Sirius join Tom and learn Harry's identity?
Lady Eleanor chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
Awesome story!

I so hate the Potters and Dumbledore!

For Harry's new name, maybe Alexander Thomas Riddle?

Keep up the great work!

Lady Eleanor
Ben10gobad chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
I think Harry's new name should be Cole.
GinHanelle chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
Aw, this story is adorable. It is the first time I have come across a fan fix where Voldemort is actually married. Voldemort and Rebecca have such a sweet relationship, and of course I can never tire of this type of story. Thank you for sharing. _

Will you write more eventually? I hope so, but I am sure you are busy and whatnot. However, I wish you good luck and may you be inspired.
Lightningstorm9 chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
Hey isn't Voldemort a evil coldhearted bastered... LOL just joking.

Real review:

Great Fic... Luv it. D
dragonfire04 chapter 5 . 12/13/2010
PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I like to see what happen next.
Hocapontas chapter 5 . 11/29/2010
Are Sirius and Remus going to join Tom when they find out what happened to Harry? I hope so! Harry needs Family he knows loves him and trusts. Maybe they can even teach him to be an Animagus.
Midnightsfyre chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
ha! love it UPDATE!
Tambry chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
whoa LV is really OC but its cute that way! i love where your going with this story!update soon please!