Reviews for Dogs and Thieves 50 Themes of Beka And Rosto
Our Lady of Dreams chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I have to say that the way it jumps from present tense to past tense and back is really confusing. I had the same problem in my writing, but now I've fixed it somewhat. Just remember if you choose Past tense then stick with past tense, then same goes for present tense. Over all i really liked the story:)
Dragowolf chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
I love them! they were great! And very cute!

Wonderful work!
fnickxxISxxsuperman chapter 4 . 3/13/2009
I think the last one was awesome. Really funny, and I just think those instances in the books are hilarious
Parrot Post chapter 5 . 8/21/2008
Its so cute! I love it. The themes kept getting short though. :(
pellinorite1 chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
Did you ever think that you were being too hard on yourself? The themes were good and they were funny, some of them anyway. Some were even realistic, the way you put them. VERY GOOD!
Midnight's Queen chapter 5 . 6/29/2008
I don't kno why, but I had put off reading this. Now I know. Every once in a while, people need this type of story, and this one was perfect.
Wannabe903 chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
I love it. It's actually really beautiful and the way you captured the romance between them gave me warm fuzzies. Cheers
Book Thief chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
Great! XD
cc chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
I loved the whisper part, especially the last line
GoThIc llama chapter 5 . 4/11/2008
i love ur ff. it's so cute. and it makes u feel all warm inside when u think about those two. ) diona's such a little icky girly isn't she? :D
Horseluvr13 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
i really love beka and rosto and i think that you are doing a great job. tamora pierce ended the 1st book before we got to know more about rosto and bekas relationship and if there is even one and how it turns out. so because of that it would be hard to do themes because thier story hasnt reall even begun. keep writing. i just hope they get together and stay that way in the second book!
NobodyCanKnow chapter 5 . 2/5/2008
Loved it! especially the first two chapters.
Starzgirl chapter 5 . 1/19/2008
I enjoyed reading them! Good job! In-character also!
niver chapter 5 . 1/11/2008
It was nice. Loved it.
ProwlingKitKat chapter 4 . 1/8/2008
And you repeated Cold. Also, in Family, the second oldest sister's name is Diona, not Diaona, and the Provost's wife is Lady Teodorie, not Lady Terodine.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »