Reviews for A Rider's Heritage
Guest chapter 17 . 3/24/2020
Are you going to finish
Aylithia chapter 17 . 2/4/2020
Oh please please come back!
kenzlerscoffee chapter 16 . 11/15/2019
Come back!
Kirdian05 chapter 17 . 4/2/2019
I love this story and keep coming back and reading it again and again and hoping that there is a new chapter and i just missed a notification that it was posted. Keep up your amazing writing !
Guest chapter 16 . 3/17/2019
Are you ever going to finish
Guest chapter 17 . 3/11/2019
Please come back
ayera chapter 17 . 12/27/2018
I Get so sad every time I read this story. I need an ending! Please just write something to ease my headache
filly8 chapter 17 . 7/15/2018
I'm so sad thing appears to be abandoned. Lost stories are always sad but a well written fic, particularly in such a small community are always tragicI hope someday you decide to come back
Vira.Gint chapter 17 . 6/1/2018
love this story! I can't wait for the next part.
Katherine chapter 17 . 9/17/2017
Great story, Love the concept of the swords! I hope you keep writing more the suspense is killing me!
Karakot chapter 16 . 4/3/2017
love this story hope you do more with it soon. good luck deidra
kenzlerscoffee chapter 17 . 9/29/2016
Pleaseeeeee puhleaseeee update! I'm probably getting really annoying, but this story is phenomenal, and I would love if you would finish it! Especially after Zachary and Karigan seem doomed after MS. Please!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
Please please please update again! You are a wonderful author, and I adore this story, please!
kenzlerscoffee chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
I am in love with your story, and have read what there is of it over 10 times... I'm begging you, please see it through. It's been 9 years, and I'm dying! You're an amazing writer, so please finish it!
emmalilly21 chapter 17 . 9/27/2016