Reviews for Mortal Kombat Conquest: What Happened Next
Poe's Daughter chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
I just marathoned this story, and I really enjoyed it. It was cleverly written with good details, a logical plotline, and of course, I appreciated that Kung Lao, Taja, and Siro didn't die like they did in Conquest. Rather, I like that you gave them a good reason for "dying." Your OC was excellently done, and bravo for her ending. That was pretty courageous of you. :) There are many great things about this story that I could cite, but I definitely thought the brotherly love angle was great. Fujin was characterized very well, considering we never saw him in Conquest, and my favorite part between him and Raiden was at the end when they each took one of Taja's arms and practically pulled her in either direction. Their banter made me burst out laughing, too. In short, well done!
Obelisk of Light chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
This is an excellent resolution to the abrupt ending of MKC. Kimari/Alise is well-developed, and it's a shame she had to die. It would've been nice if she and Raiden were together.

Raiden and Fujin's banter in the last chapter was funny and heartwarming at the same time.

Oh, and by the way, this story should have a teen rating, you haven't changed it from the default.
Autobot traitor chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
Keep writing stories like this, not many people know about Mortal Kombat conquest. This would have felt in there seies too well. Like this way better the the ending.
Paritheikae chapter 7 . 10/31/2010
'gasps' I remember reading this story a couple of months ago and loving it. I had also watched Mortal Kombat Conquest, but thought the ending of the seaon was really sad. And then I came across this story and I loved it, you really did good.
TurquisePL chapter 7 . 10/21/2008
This is really great story... The best mortal kombat fanfic on this site i think. i have read a lot of them and found only one better - and i'm very demanding.. ;)
Morvan Morlanhal chapter 7 . 5/20/2008
I can't begin to describe how much I was craving for a decent ending to MKC. I've read many, but yours is the first that fits the bill.

Great plot and characterization. The style could use a polish (those POVs, adverbs, and transitions - can't write with them, can't write without them), but you're well on your way to professional writing. Thank you for a much-needed sense of closure.

Morvan
Riddlebox Baby chapter 7 . 1/17/2008
Wow. This piece was excellent. I think its my favorite what-happened-after-Conquest story of the ones I read. Luckily for me, Conquest came on about 8 pm and right after my wrestling show lol.

My only thing I want to comment on is Kitana. We hear about her once, and I'd like to know how she gets freed and such. Anyhow, I'm probably the only one who wonders it. That being said, I liked it a lot and am hopeful you'll be a frequent contributing writer!
SuperTSTAR chapter 7 . 1/14/2008
Well, I must give you major kudos for writing such an amazing piece. It was so in character and I loved every chapter.
Sonata IX chapter 6 . 1/9/2008
Aw, poor Kimari. :(

An abrupt ending. Maybe an epilogue? I'm curious what Rayden's doing on his 'vacation'.

Overall, great story! Wish there were more like it.
Sonata IX chapter 5 . 1/9/2008
Siro and Taja too? I'm surprised, the intial idea that Shao Kahn would only keep the champion alive made sense to me. But hey, this is a good thing!

Now where's that Elder Goddess when they need her?
Sonata IX chapter 4 . 1/9/2008
Switching POVs, I have that problem too. Awkward transitions, ugh.

Looks like Kimari gave Rayden a bit of good news just in time...he didn't seem to be doing so well. There IS only so much a human body can take, even if you've got the stubbornness of a god.
Sonata IX chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
Ah Rayden, so many women looking out for you.

And...Kung Lao? :O
Sonata IX chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
Soul jars, interesting.

I find your characters very realistic and in-line with the series.
Sonata IX chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
"hair the color of clouds"

Ooh nice, I like that.
Satra chapter 6 . 12/18/2007
Ah, finally a MK: conquest fic

You can't imagine how grateful I am for that - the end of that show has been taunting me for quite some time now and has finally, *finally* found its master :)