Reviews for God of War: Fates Decree
Anonymous chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Your spelling isn't perfect, but other than that, I think that the opening definitely succeeds at grabbing the reader's attention. I like the way you allow us to peer into Kratos' mind, and alternate between him and Jack Sparrow without actually going 'first person'. I think that it would be more fun if Kratos had already killed Zeus, so that he had no more loose ends to tie up over in his world apart from going back to the Underworld to see his family again. I would also recommend making Jack Sparrow's sentences longer and without any commas or full stops just to capture his quick-talking, greasy-tongued behaviour.
Cpt Opinionated chapter 15 . 1/18/2011
What made you decide to end your story like this? Kratos is a man who will never get redemtion because he's to busy butchering the person who's offering it to him to notice. He's a character that has been trained to answer with the sword first, ergo he will never get a happy ending.

Did you just want to have fun with a Christian ending or what? Seems like you should have kept going with this. Kratos is immortal and an amnesiac. The apocolyse happens and War comes down to whip-ass with Kratos remembering who he is and beats the hell out of him.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 15 . 1/15/2011
Geart job with the fight and getting the Ghost of sparta with other people and all, plot was epic, I enjoyed this story, but I will be honest and amdit that the ending was kinda confusing and odd, still it rocks, keep writing:), may the gods be with you, peace
Master Solitarius chapter 15 . 6/30/2010
Where to start? Well, I admit you had some very interest worlds and adventures in those worlds. Ranging from the awkward Jack Sparrow to Xemnas himself, I am surprised.

Kratos' character seems to be really in his place. Angry and desire for revenge is all he needs in what seems to be an epic on its own. You also managed to make the people Kratos meet interesting. Great job on that.

The battles were remarkable. Every battle I enjoyed reading, especially the last long epic one.

Finally, I admire the ending you took. I fear most people would avoid it due to the possibility of insulting people, but you did it anyways. Cheers on that one.

A great story, a great read. Definitely deserving a full 10.

With friendly regards,

Master Solitarius
Locotaco14 chapter 15 . 4/11/2010
Sorry... I was the anomynous reviewer, Epic... Forgot to sign in... EXCELLENT STORY!
Epic chapter 15 . 4/11/2010
Stupid Xemanas! You can't kill a BADASS!
Krazytos chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Kratos and Jack team up together! Nice, but I would have liked it to be a little longer.
Folklore zombie chapter 15 . 8/13/2009
Awesome story. Ending was unexpected.
sammybammy chapter 15 . 7/16/2009
O WOW due great sotry HOWEVER.

the ending kinda sucked. really he became one of the three kings. maybe it does make sense so i was wondering if you could please tell me how in the hell you came up with him being one of the three kings. cuz right now im not really getting that part. if you want you can send me a e mail at

to let me know how you came up with final sa mation
Rhonen chapter 15 . 2/7/2009
very nice stroy. I might write one like this. But in all honesty, how not have included someone likedante or virgil from the devil may cry series? That would have really made the last battle off the hook.
titan616 chapter 15 . 12/2/2008
Great story, i love these kinds of cross overs.
Ranger24 chapter 15 . 6/18/2008
wow... Kratos is forgiven by Jesus.
Ranger24 chapter 14 . 6/18/2008
Kratos no!
Ranger24 chapter 13 . 6/18/2008
FRAK! GET UP SPARTAN!
Ranger24 chapter 12 . 6/18/2008
Xemnas and Sepiroth! Crap! GO KRATOS!