Reviews for Predilection
elvenangel3 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
That was lovely. I thought they were very well thought out and in character. The interaction between them was perfect.
schweinsty chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Oh, this was a lovely bit of hurt/comfort :). I like how Cloud and Vincent can communicate without many words :).
Fetherhd chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
well written
Original-Elfkin chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
This was very nice.

I liked the sort of empathy built between them. Shared understanding from so many shared adventures. The voices were very spot on in an interesting way. Your stalwart and reserved Vincent was as perfect as your Cloud needing help and resenting codling from any of the others.

My only complaint is that your tenses jumped back and for a bit unpredictably. But that's easy to do. And it didn't really detract from the read.

Great job!
ParanoidInPink chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Thank you. I have finally found a fanfic that basis on their friendship, not their pairing. Don't get me wrong, the pairing is nice, but this is what I've been looking for for the last week. It was the perfect story for my craving. It is excellently written and I'm envious of you. You are extremely talented and I hope you take college classes if you're not already. Your detail was perfect and they weren't OOC from what I could tell. This was the best anyone's ever presented these two characters in a fanfic before and I give you a ten. I hope you have other stories similar to this, because I would be more than happy to read them. You are defenately going on my favorite list. The story itself didn't reach the topping on the cake, but you and your writing style certainly did. Contradulations, your fic is amazing and I wouldn't mind reading it again later down the road.

Ta-ma ai-ma-sho!

Kikino
AketchiDragon chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Oh my god, I have only one thing to say... I Love YOu! before going to bed I always enjoy a nice little hurt/comfort fic, but its always so hard to find and no one writes it that much or well. But you, my good person, have become my hero and supplied me with the best fanfiction ever. I love poor Cloud staggering to Vincent's door. Thank you for giving the world something good to read! As a matter of fact I think I'll go read it again!

But seriously, good job.
monitorscreen chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Mm, nice. I like the way your Cloud and Vincent understood each other with so little words. And Cloud's trust and Vincent's concern. A very lovely piece :-)
Jamaica chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Nice.
linx79 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
I like this very much! Pure comrade relation!
Azure Teriques chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Adorable! Simply adorable
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
I loved it! Very deep into their friendship. You don't get that too often. Thanks for the great read!

-Spark
DreadlordTally chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Beautiful and sensual, but in an understated way, which is always appropriate for two characters such as these.