Reviews for Spring flowers
No Longer Desired Account chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
"Bellis perennis," he pointed to a clump of white flowers in her posy. "Dianthus, Browallia speciosa, Calendula, and Ipomoea alba." He stopped as soon as he started, and it was Rikku's turn to stare with the 'humwhat' face.

It took a few seconds for this to sink in, and then.

Ah Hahahahahahahahahaha!

"You're laughing at me?"

"Hahahahaha!"

Poor Auron but he even caught me off guard.

Luv the story!
Sotwt Icehail chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
How cute.D
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Awesome, the gynormous flowery fluff monster (normally called Fluff) strikes spira once again, its awesome powers easily balancing out half-a-dozen of Sin(/the enourmous eyebally death monster)'s attacks.
Sparrow chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
"He was probably brain-damaged.

…Years of heavy-close-combat battle can do that to a person.

So could blitzball. (Example: the Besaid Aurochs. All of them. Even Wakka… wait, especially Wakka.)"

I...freaking...LOVE...you! This is hilarious and Auron and Rikku are both characterized perfectly. :D Great job!
XChocolateChipX chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Very sweet!

-Chip
sorachicken chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
"And if that wasn’t cute then nothing was.

Except flowers. They were always cute." That's the funniest line ever. What a cute random story!
Shine chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
I love flowers! And i love Rikk too! Auron and flowers, that's a little strange, but funny at the same time! (even if i don't understand everthing, 'cause i'm french) I love this story!
kinky boot fiend chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Aw! That was SO CUTE! Auron knows his flowers! Adorable, I love Aurkii, even if this was only slight. Loved it. *FAVOURITE!*
starry34 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
You win. This is awesome~

Blah blah blah I know I'm totally not constructive at all, but seriously, it's amazing! I can't think of one thing to change. Major props to you.

-Liz
wickedsugarrush chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Gosh darned it!

I had a similar storyline...

Except it's really Aurikku centric and not so much of a one shot.

I hope I'll put it up soon, but I really need to get my butt in gear.

XDD

Good job, made me giggle.
Flaunt Your Individuality chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
How About Chapter 2 for x-mas? Pwease *pouts*
Not Jack Frost chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
That was nice. And about the seaoson-oriented thing: a good idea. It could be something like this : spring - flowers, summer - feelings, autumn - without you, winter - reunited.

*hint* google "final fantasy x-2 vocal collection", the song "Without you"
telcontarian chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Aw, that was really cute. :D Auron does seem the type to know all the names of the flowers, doesn't he? You kinda disappointed me: I thought for a moment when he held her face that he was gonna kiss her. Are you thinking of continuing this? I really hope you are. :) There's been a lack of aurikku around lately. :(

-Adds to faves-

Love,

Tari
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
very cute and fluffy. auron is quiet like Vincent (FF7).