Reviews for Ashes Round the Yard
promocat chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
soo sweet poor ristuka is finally trying to give soubi what he needs & be what soubi wants such a lovely little story
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
YAY! Cute XD Love it!
american.heart17 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
wow

that was amazing

i think rit-chan did the rite thing though
whitefangkitty2 chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
you R good
giaev sfhxk chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Hello. This is a wonderful story. So sweet and caring. i love Ritsuka waking up to Soubi have a near nervous break down. Soubi only calling out Ritsuka's name. Ritsuka wanting to ease Soubi's suffering and pain was so sweet. His ideas on what an order is and how to order are really in character. The end is so sweet, just falling asleep on each other.
romy chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
that was brillian and beautifully, artfully done! it show the beautiful emotions involved in yaoi and does not demean or deface it with crud elanguage. its very artfully done, thank you!
2boysbetterthan1 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I'm looking back on my last comment and I don't feel like it's good enough! I want to let you know that I REALLY loved this fanfic. It wasn't perfect, but when I read it I knew I had to show my friend (a fellow Loveless fan of course) right away. I want you to know this is one of my favorites.
2boysbetterthan1 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Beautifully written. Very engrossing. It was sort of confusing at the end, though, I wasn't sure what happened at first. You had a few typos, but I hardly noticed because your prose blew me away. Keep writing, you have a talent for it. Ritsuka's emotions were vivid.
LynLin chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Great job. I enjoyed reading this. :)
chubbybunnysan chapter 1 . 12/16/2007