Reviews for Desert Storms
Ninjasrule chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Found the sequal! It's amazing! I know you haven't update in a couple of years, but it's so good! I need to know what happens next!
starblue23 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
can you make other part story is really good
The Andromeda Rose chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
You should make ANOTHER sequel to "Desert Ruins" & "Desert Storms" (Why does the name remind me of the trading/collectible cards, "Desert Storm"? They're just military trading card that have all sorts of tanks & things on 'em...)

SamuraiSal1 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I can't tell you how much this story inspired me. It was one of the founding contributors that made me a true, hard-edged SilvAmy fan. The way you capture emotions, inner turmoil and the struggle for Amy to reclaim her memories is absolutely astounding. A problem with the majority of writers these days is their lack of knowledge of how to use proper vocabulary - clearly, you don't have that problem. Angst is one of the most common genres in the Sonic fandom, but this most certainly doesn't feel commonplace. Rather, it merely seems to shine, whereas the multitudes of other stories seem to grow dull in comparison. You're an inspiration, RikkuMcClowFox. Thank you for the inspiration, and thank you even moreso for showing me how to write a proper story.
Indigo-Arisu-the-Cat chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Wow! So far, This story is turning out really great! You are a really amazing author Rikku! I've read all of your stories, But I could never post a review because my old computer wouldn't let me for some odd reason... -sweat drops- But, I have a new one now, So I can start reviewing your stories! Yay! Uh sorry... Little hyper right now -laughs- But back to the point; Great start to another one of your awesome stories! Keep up the great work!
Yami Amethyst Rose chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Wow! Girls can be really a pain when it comes to their beauty...

Can you please hurry up with the next chapter? I want to see Silver!
CrissytheCat chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Darn! I thought she saw Silver.P I'm really glad you continued Desert Ruins, I'd rather have a cliffhanger than a story that ends "unhappy". But don't let that discourage you to do it!(if you were going to do that sometime) Well, take your time on the next chapter of Angelz in training.

shielddrake42 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Nice! Love Amy’s train of thought, but you knew that already. I actually have often thought about how sad it is that Amy and Silver don’t remember each other; you practically read my mind. I like Amy’s new description too; it kind of shows how she’s grown up a bit. Rikku’s her usual self of course and I’m interested to learn more about Honey.

I know you’re feeling a bit rotten right now and you aren’t replying to reviews but this story shows that you are NOT losing your past talent. It’s still there. Maybe you’re just in a slump. But regardless I hope you feel better soon!

Silent kitten chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Ah, very nice! I love how fluid your grammer is..very beautiful.

Hm, i read the first story and i was hoping for a sequel.

I sorta agree with Nintendo Mania, about the crossbow thing. I could really see Amy with on of those things, but it'd be interesting to see it in action. xD I also like how you added Honey to the story. I really think she's a charrie that needs more love in the fanfiction world.

All and all, i'd love to see where you're going with this.

Please update soon!~

Aika08 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Hm, I just listened to the song, and it really does fit them! *sighs* Rikku just comes up with some pretty crazy ideas, doesn't she? Anyway, great start to this story!
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Wow, this is such a great beginning! I like the combination of Amy, Rikku, and Honey... Honey kinda reminds me of Tikal as she is in the Angelz series.

Poor Amy, she seems so lost in her thoughts, I hope things get better for her.

P.S.: Becca says 'Hi' to Rikku
Nintendo Mania chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
A good start. I'm not a big fan of Amy's new crossbow to be honest. It seems too unfitting, even with her new personality but what can I do? I'll look forward to more.