Reviews for Fat
BrownieJune chapter 1 . 6/23
So cute !
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 5/14
This was positively adorable. It looks like you're not really writing anymore, and I'm really sad about that. I wish you well in whatever you're doing now.
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 5/14
Aw, you're using the book version of Fred, as far as physicality, not the movie version. I mean, the Phelps brothers were just perfect, but they didn't fit physically.
roon0 chapter 1 . 3/21
This was lovely, thank you for sharing.
Amazing hope you do more of them. Maybe I, if I can, suggest you do a next chapter of the lovely romantic Fred and Hermione.
Grahamgirl93 chapter 1 . 2/17
Fred was to sweet... great story
More please
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
I love this!
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
Hated the insecurity and fat comments, loved the rest.
nanniepoppy17 chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
This story is genius! I love it when a guy consoles a girl about her looks, cause lets face it, all girls think that at some point or another. And that's sad... anyway Fred was so sweet and you really showed what a guy might feel. Fred's embarrassment but also determination to make Hermione feel better! I love it and good job!
Prince Pondincherry chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
It's funny to think of Fred returning to his childhood home to pick up his girlfriend for a date.
Xia4eva chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
This happened to a friend of mine. One difference is that she was drunk and crying while he asked her out. And secondly the guy disappeared the next day. As in he started avoiding her calls and messages.
HateMePretty chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
YESYESYESYESYESYES! I love this while fic! I can hardly imagine Hermione fat- and it makes this all the more better because Fremione is so amazing...
XOXO
/Ever/
evans137 chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
I love this one-shot sooooo much, you should really make more of it! A whole story with 100-something chapters! ;-)
christinemarie13 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
This was so cute. I just wanted it to keep going through the courting phase. :)