Reviews for Fat
Grahamgirl93 chapter 1 . 2/17
Fred was to sweet... great story
More please
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
I love this!
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
Hated the insecurity and fat comments, loved the rest.
nanniepoppy17 chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
This story is genius! I love it when a guy consoles a girl about her looks, cause lets face it, all girls think that at some point or another. And that's sad... anyway Fred was so sweet and you really showed what a guy might feel. Fred's embarrassment but also determination to make Hermione feel better! I love it and good job!
Prince Pondincherry chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
It's funny to think of Fred returning to his childhood home to pick up his girlfriend for a date.
Xia4eva chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
This happened to a friend of mine. One difference is that she was drunk and crying while he asked her out. And secondly the guy disappeared the next day. As in he started avoiding her calls and messages.
HateMePretty chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
YESYESYESYESYESYES! I love this while fic! I can hardly imagine Hermione fat- and it makes this all the more better because Fremione is so amazing...
XOXO
/Ever/
evans137 chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
I love this one-shot sooooo much, you should really make more of it! A whole story with 100-something chapters! ;-)
christinemarie13 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
This was so cute. I just wanted it to keep going through the courting phase. :)
LadyShard chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Love it!
jimmy chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
This is amazing! I hope to read the story of their date! I think you are realy good at this and should keep it up .
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014