Reviews for Fat
Xia4eva chapter 1 . 5/12
This happened to a friend of mine. One difference is that she was drunk and crying while he asked her out. And secondly the guy disappeared the next day. As in he started avoiding her calls and messages.
EverchangingWords chapter 1 . 2/4
YESYESYESYESYESYES! I love this while fic! I can hardly imagine Hermione fat- and it makes this all the more better because Fremione is so amazing...
XOXO
/Ever/
evans137 chapter 1 . 1/3
I love this one-shot sooooo much, you should really make more of it! A whole story with 100-something chapters! ;-)
christinemarie13 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
This was so cute. I just wanted it to keep going through the courting phase. :)
LadyShard chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Love it!
jimmy chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
This is amazing! I hope to read the story of their date! I think you are realy good at this and should keep it up .
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Awwww i love it! :)
TrixieNancy124 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
That was really sweet :)
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
I love this story!
ginnypotter1596 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Huh... the sad story was actually YOUR story, Private Lessons. Ah well, not all stories have happy endings. I bid adue!
ginnypotter1596 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Honest to God... I loved it! So very much! I've said this a few times this week, but this has been my favorite fanfic in a while! I read one a few minutes before this, a Frermione, and it didn't have a happy ending, so I've moved on to oneshots. Have a good life!
Kisses
A
sheerionator chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
OMG his was such an amazing story I loved it great work
ThatbeIAshleyy chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Beautiful.
Miss-Understood chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Sitting a restaurant, waiting for my food while reading this.
Right as Fred gasps at the fact she called herself fat, 'Just The Way You Are' started playing until "Oh, I don't, do I?"
Pure moments of luck and awesomeness.
volfan chapter 1 . 1/25/2013