Reviews for Tainted
Sweet Yet Painful chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
I like how you only squeezed so lemon on this fic, because I HATE IT when people put the whole lemon in...It's just desterbing when you have to read that stuff(that's my oppinion anyways)I think you should keep your stories like this, lustful/romantice and not full of nastyness...ueh...GREAT STORY, KEEP IT UP!
Sweety Rahai chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Oh my Gosh...I just found that an amazing ichihime semi-smut/fluff-let! It was...well the highest praise that i can give is that it terribly reminded me of my old Angel/Buffy fics (I read them voraciously a few years ago...and i still find them to be pure gold) So consider yerself t' have struck gold :)

And i do so like your style of writing. May i please plead for another one shot of IchiHime? Nothing terribly sweet but perhaps something in a similar vein?
Ellie-ellie chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
awh I liked this :)

great job!
pie108 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
you shaould write another chapter
plushiespada chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
hey! a little short but a good oneshot! and yes i just love ichihime, i really hope they get together :)
Sage of Downtown Hyrule chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
I have to say, that was something I rarely find.

A classy lemon that I didn't feel like a douche bag while reading it.

YES! There really aren't enough IchiHime lemons. To be honest though, I don't really feel that a lemon is a really good representation of their feelings for each other.

Well, Orihime's feelings at least... -_-' Kubo REALLY needs to make Inoue's emotions mutual.

Anyways, awesome work. You should be really proud. It was an awesome read.

-Sage
The Crone's Daughter chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Great!
cuteboot chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
i like. ok i love! wish it had been longer though!
Boudicca of Green chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Good story! And I know! There are wa~y to many IchiRuki lemons. No one appretiates IchiHime anymore. -sigh- Glad there are some people out here who still do!
Aysia-san chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Wau it's really good (: and you're right, there's hardly any lemon of Orihime/Ichigo ... so I'm glad you did one

wonderful story!
Twix10 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
the first one to review:). it was a pretty good lemon...not too bad at all.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2